You wont wake up again

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
SoulRunner

You wont wake up again

Postby SoulRunner » 15 Jan 2018 18:01

My friend recently had a dream where he saw a woman screaming at him. He woke up a little after but went back asleep. He saw her again and they started screaming at each other and she said he wont wake up again and then covered his mouth before he woke up a few seconds later with a gasp of air from breathlessness.

Any ideas or theories on this?

Xiaome

Re: You wont wake up again

Postby Xiaome » 12 Apr 2018 20:58

She has problems with nerves

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 08 May 2018 22:43

SoulRunner wrote:My friend recently had a dream where he saw a woman screaming at him. He woke up a little after but went back asleep. He saw her again and they started screaming at each other and she said he wont wake up again and then covered his mouth before he woke up a few seconds later with a gasp of air from breathlessness.

Any ideas or theories on this?

Well one interesting thing is the dream figure seems to know its a dream. Obviously aware that your friend will or will not eventually "wake up". that is kind of like an actor in a movie saying, "Hi! I'm an actor in a movie, and you're watching me on a TV!"

So that shows some level of sentience. Of course the dream figure can't really cause harm, but, maybe she thinks she could? She sounds mean and unless it was some kind of joke it sounds like she was being mean, trying to scare him, etc.

So maybe it means this part of his psyche is mad at him and wants to kill him. Or maybe it means he doesn't WANT to wake up (ie he doesnt like his life) and this is kind of a favor in a way.

I think its interesting and shows complexity.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Plissken

Postby Plissken » 30 May 2018 22:35

Possibly a negative entity. Probably best he forgets all about it and moves on. He he dwells on it then it might empower the entity to return

Return to “Dream Characters”