My divine dreams and Jibankrishna or Diamond the Holy Ghost

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
Dipak

My divine dreams and Jibankrishna or Diamond the Holy Ghost

Postby Dipak » 07 Feb 2018 05:49

Chapter 66

Indication of the seer’s spiritual condition

299). 4th May, 1978 . Thursday.
Early morning dream: I saw a room in front of me where many devotees were staying . They were reading a book concerning a dream of Jibankrishna . Mr. Indranath Mukherjee made a comment that there was nothing in it except a third grade dream. I kept silent for a moment and then said, ‘No, it is not that; when anyone has experienced realizations, then only these can be understood’. When Mr Arun Ghosh also started to say something, With a great emphasis I said, ‘Yes, these can be understood based only on realizations’. When I was saying these, I was feeling that some superpower forces were coming out of my body . I said many more things and then the dream went off.

[The dream merely indicated that some spiritual forces are acting within the body of the seer.]

Control over the evil senses

300). Last week of May, 1978.
I saw a ghost in front of me, but I had no fear in my mind and an automatic recitation of the name ‘Jibankrishna,’ began to come out from my body.

[The dream shows that the seer has grown control over the evil senses .]

Cry for human race

301) Last week of May, 1978
After 2-3 days of the previous dream I dreamed in the early morning that I was sitting silently and a feeling of great sorrow was bursting out of my mind as if my chest would burst and I went on thinking—Oh! When will this Bengali book ‘Dharma-O-Anubhuti’ be known by human race ! Meanwhile a devotee named Pravash (Naskar) came there and as soon as he said something I exclaimed, ‘Oh! The same thinking had been coming in my mind so long’! The dream then went off.

[The dream indicates a future when innumerable human beings irrespective of cast and creed would be absorbed in ‘Dharma-O-Anubhuti’ .]

Accompaniment of the Holy Ghost and devotees

302) 4th June, 1978. Sunday.
Noon time dream: Jibankrishna was seated in a room . I was also seated in front of him along with Mr. Indranath Mukherjee sitting beside him and Mr. Raghunath Sen was seated behind Jibankrishna. They were talking with Jibankrishna and I went on listening to them silently . After the dream went off no conversations were left in memory.

[Frequent accompaniment with the Holy Ghost and devotees always increases the brain capacity.]

Increase of brain receptivity and realization of Nirguna or infinity

303) 21st June, 1978. Place: Ghatshila:
In my dream I saw my boyhood friend Nisith Bairagi (who took me to Jibankrishna) in two numbers.

304) 22nd June, 1978.
Second time I saw Nisith in dream.

305) 24th June, 1978.
In three consecutive days third time I saw Nisith in dream.

[Nisith means dark—Nirguna (compared to black hole) which emits infinite power. The dream indicates that the seer is having more and more spiritual power.
Gradually the seer feels that his brain is becoming more and more purified to understand the concepts of Jibankrishna with increased brain faculty.]

Increase of spiritual power

306) 2nd July, 1978. Sunday.
Early morning dream: I saw a hurricane like device with a dim light. Suddenly it became bright and with this incident I became half slept with a flash in my memory about a previous dream of Jibankrishna while staying in Puri that a dim hazac became bright. He explained it as indication of increase in spiritual power.

Advancement of Austerity

307) 14th July, 1978, Friday .
Early morning dream: At first I was visualizing the road of Tikiapara, Howrah, but much wider, and Jibankrishna was walking very first on the road with his face in downward direction as in reality he used to do . As soon as I saw him, I started to follow him. Suddenly a young lady wanted to accompany me . But thinking something she postponed to do so and went to a different direction as if to a Railyway station. But my vision was always fixed to Jibankrishna . Suddenly I dived to the sky and at a very low height I began to fly following Jibankrishna. Cars and buses were running on the road and I continued to fly to catch Jibankrishna, sometimes above the vehicles . At this stage my dream went off and I woke up.

[The dream clearly indicates that the seer’s advancement of austerity will continue smoothly in spite of any obstacles, centering Jibankrishna.]

Summerlander

Re: My divine dreams and Jibankrishna or Diamond the Holy Ghost

Postby Summerlander » 08 Feb 2018 04:50

Spiritualist bollocks. :mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Dream Interpretation”