Happy to be here!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
CatDreamer22

Happy to be here!

Postby CatDreamer22 » 10 Feb 2018 05:13

I am currently a beginner at lucid dreaming and have been practicing for over 2 months, but just recently I put in real effort and had my first actual LD a few days ago. I sprouted wings and flew across the stars. I'm here because I still need some help staying lucid, and to induce more in the future. Please, if you can, try to help me out. And i'm glad to have finally joined the forums!

LucidCat

Re: Happy to be here!

Postby LucidCat » 13 Feb 2018 12:30

Welcome CatDreamer!
Congratulations on your first LD - you've been actually flying, wow!
I'm also a beginner since 4 months - when I tried to fly in my first HQ-Lucid-Dream I could 'only' jump around like Super Mario.
What are the things your are practicing?
Tell me briefly about your lucid dreaming journey :arrow: http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20305

CARPE NOCTEM

CatDreamer22

Postby CatDreamer22 » 17 Feb 2018 08:16

I basically gave myself wings to give me confidence, then i jumped off a building and started gliding. I didnt just shoot off into the air.

CatDreamer22

Postby CatDreamer22 » 17 Feb 2018 08:34

But what i've been practicing to become lucid, was just doing 10-15 reality checks a day. I do the breathing one, then 2 extras as a fail-safe. As well as keeping a dream journal and recording all the dreams I can remember. (Dream recall is my biggest struggle)

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 17 Feb 2018 12:23

(Dream recall is my biggest struggle)

Yes that was mine to. I bought myself a cheap voice recorder and record the dreams I want to on waking up, to be written down latter. :)

LucidCat

Postby LucidCat » 17 Feb 2018 14:22

CatDreamer22 wrote:But what i've been practicing to become lucid, was just doing 10-15 reality checks a day. I do the breathing one, then 2 extras as a fail-safe. As well as keeping a dream journal and recording all the dreams I can remember. (Dream recall is my biggest struggle)

My dream recall is quite decent at times, but I really suck at reality checks. How on earth do you personally not forget to do them? I'm still trying to work out how to integrate them in my life - but as soon as I'm at work my head is full with work related stuff and I'm totally oblivious of lucid dreaming in general.
Tell me briefly about your lucid dreaming journey :arrow: http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20305

CARPE NOCTEM

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 17 Feb 2018 19:49

I came up for me with an odd reality check. I did put two days ego an apple next to my laptop. What is that apple doing on top of the Printer??? Oh yes Am I dreaming? It works for me. It will only last a short while but it is some thing out of place which gets my attention. :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”