Level 0 lucidity

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Iwanttolucid

Level 0 lucidity

Postby Iwanttolucid » 14 Feb 2018 21:05

Ok so last night I think when I was dreaming I was dreaming inside my dream and some how in the second dream I knew I was dreaming and I was trying to make whatever was chasing me go away, could this dream just have been another dream while dreaming or is it just another dream that seems mixed in with another dream throughout the night? Sorry this seems confusing

LDer Charles

Re: Level 0 lucidity

Postby LDer Charles » 14 Feb 2018 22:54

Well first off great job realizing you were dreaming. And also good job remembering it! So you have 2 points already :D

As to whether it was a dream within a dream kind of thing or just a different dream from the other, I can't tell from an outside perspective. Usually when i sleep for say 2 hours I wake up remembering a variety of different dream scenes or scenarios. Usually they are all just different dreams or different dream scenes but not necesarily dreams within dreams. However I think I have had an actual dream within a dream thing and that is a distinct experience to me. Most of the time that is not what I had.

If you tried to search for "dream within a dream experiences" you could read other peoples and that might help you determine it.

I think its good that you are asking a question to help you get to know what is happening in your dreams better. I have heard a lot of people say getting more familiar with our dreams helps us get lucid more often.

Thanks for the great question!
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “For Beginners”