strange dreams

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
cookiemonster

strange dreams

Postby cookiemonster » 16 Feb 2018 17:15

I have been having very strange dreams every night for at least a few years it is hard for me to describe them completely but they are all 100% connected together. I am either in another world or on the future Earth maybe both but mostly in another world, that is what the people their tell me. I am 48 know, Everything from my past is their most of my family and they look the way they did when I was a young the house we lived in, my friends and the way they looked when they where young.In this world they use something they call the "Corn Cob" to bring human Consciousness into their Genetically Engineered human looking bodies. These people talk have Explanations move and do things all on their own they say that there time and years are different than ours I am 48 years old here but their I am just a mid teenager so the body I am in is a teenage boys body.(this is important if this sounds familiar to any one else please reply). Their is so much much more that is hard to explain but they say that they use this "Corn Cob" to bring many many more people from Earth their. reply if this sounds anything like your dreams. There is a lot more to these dreams than what i wrote I even was told where this other planet is, it is in the Milkey Way it is about a 2000 foot wide worm hole this planet is thru the worm hole. All hunan looking people their are Genetically Engineered the planet is smaller than Earth and the population is much smaller. The weird thing is what they do their and, what happens to me in the dream their, and the things they know about the future Earth. They have away to bring me to future Earth but not for very long they call it New Earth because the oceans wipe out a lot of the land all of Florida, New Orleans, Alabama, Mississippi, and Texas all the way up to Houston, and California a lot of the East coast. I think they said their was like somewhere between 26 states in New Earth.But some of the ones that have a little left they made it into one state the one adjoining next to it.
Last edited by cookiemonster on 17 Feb 2018 00:27, edited 4 times in total.

erichsa

Re: strange lucid dreams

Postby erichsa » 16 Feb 2018 20:20

Yes dreams are often strange, but you are not directing your dreams, so you should say: Strange dreams, not Strange lucid dreams. I don't think you will say every night: Same as every night. Our website has enough tips which should help you to get lucid and enjoy. :)

cookiemonster

Accidently posted twice

Postby cookiemonster » 16 Feb 2018 21:01

cookiemonster wrote:I have been having very strange dreams every night for at least a few years it is hard for me to describe them completely but they are all 100% connected together. I am either in another world or on the future Earth maybe both but mostly in another world, that is what the people their tell me. I am 48 know, Everything from my past is their most of my family and they look the way they did when I was a young the house we lived in, my friends and the way they looked when they where young.In this world they use something they call the "Corn Cob" to bring human Consciousness into their Genetically engineered human looking bodies. These people talk have Explanations move and do things all on their own they say that there time and years are different than ours I am 48 years old here but their I am just a mid teenager so the body I am in is a teenage boys body.(this is important if this sounds familiar to any one else please reply). Their is so much much more that is hard to explain but they say that they use this "Corn Cob" to bring many many more people from Earth their. reply if this sounds anything like your dreams.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”