Everthing turns Black!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
5h4d3

Everthing turns Black!

Postby 5h4d3 » 23 Feb 2018 12:17

Hey ^^

Im new in this Forum beacuse i don´t know where i can ask for help.
My problem is that every time when im dreaming and remember that im dreaming everything turn black!, i can move my Eyes but i just see Darkness.. than after like 5-10 sec i wake up..

What is this? is it because im nervous? or something?
thanks for every reply!

Cheers.

Sean Jacobs

Re: Everthing turns Black!

Postby Sean Jacobs » 05 Mar 2018 19:16

Welcome 5h4d3.

That sounds like a very frustrating issue. I will try to help.

Dreams respond to your expectations. What ever you think is going to happen will happen; but you have to be absolutely certain that it will happen. Like many new lucid dreamers it sounds like you are very unsure when you discover you are dreaming and your uncertainty responds by shutting off the visuals (seeing how you are not really "seeing" anything with your actual eyes in a dream, it is all in your mind).

My advice: When you discover you are dreaming (1) stay calm. This is very important. No mater what happens try to stay as calm as possible. (2) take control. Be certain that you are in YOUR dream and you have COMPLETE control of every aspect of your dreams. (3) Tell your dream, out loud, what you want to happen. Say out loud, "This is my dream and I am in control! Restore visuals!" and expect to see something (whatever you want).

Practice this process when you are lying in bed at night. Visualize every detail. This will help build your confidence.

I hope this helps.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “Introduce Yourself”