Need advice for my routine

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Watte

Need advice for my routine

Postby Watte » 03 Mar 2018 06:46

in the last couple months i informed my self about lucid dreaming and i finally had enough information to start it myself.
I started this week, on monday (26.02.2018) and i need an advice with my routine, if i should change it a or make it better... so here is what i did/do:

- Write down my dreams / 1-2 when i wake up
- Ask myself if im dreaming and do an reality check atleast 10x+ in one day (i do the two finger through palm rc)
- try to question my surrounding if its real and be more aware in general

Update:
- doing WBTB/MILD aswell

thats all, i dont want to do a full start with all kinds of techniques meditation and herbs etc. cause i know myself, if i do too much at once i lose my motivation and stop
Last edited by Watte on 05 Mar 2018 06:55, edited 2 times in total.

LucidCat

Re: Need advice for my routine

Postby LucidCat » 03 Mar 2018 09:46

Hey Watte - that all sounds pretty decent for a start. I think it is a good decision from you to keep things simple at the moment.
I wish you a lot of success - and lots of persistence if success takes its time.
Tell me briefly about your lucid dreaming journey :arrow: http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20305

CARPE NOCTEM

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 03 Mar 2018 09:48

If you don't want to do any other techniques then I think it is enough to pull of a lucid dream.

I takes some time, some people have it fast and some have it after a long time, the point is, is to not give up and keep writing your dreams down and doing reality checks daily, if you keep like this, your lucid dreams will come soon.

I do recommend doing WBTB or MILD because doing it is super easy and not taking a lot of time from your life (WBTB can be like 10 minutes of wkaing up, it doesn't need to be like an hour), but if you know that you're better off with writing + RC, then as I said, it will come :)
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Watte

Postby Watte » 05 Mar 2018 06:57

GalMutzafy wrote:I do recommend doing WBTB or MILD because doing it is super easy

Thank you sir i tryed both techniques in the last 2 days i had some issues but still had more vivid and more dreams in general!

Return to “For Beginners”