Happy to be here!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
qdlincoln

Happy to be here!

Postby qdlincoln » 05 Mar 2018 01:55

Excited to have found this forum/website,
My name is Quinn i'm from New England. I recently had a dream in which I told someone "this is a dream and you need to shoot first and ask questions later." It wasn't exactly a lucid dream but just that line made me think about high school when a few buddies and I used to keep dream journals and draw circles on our hands to remind us to do reality checks in hopes of experiencing lucid dreams.

I'm a recent college grad and this past year since graduating I have noticed my dreams have been extremely vivid, my guess is the result of less drinking. I have decided to become a student of lucid dreaming and am excited for the adventure.
Let me know if you have any tips for a new student,
Q
Carpe noctem :ugeek:

Sean Jacobs

Re: Happy to be here!

Postby Sean Jacobs » 05 Mar 2018 18:59

Welcome Quinn. I'm from New England too, the Worcester MA area.

I wish the the best in your LD pursuits.

Advice: Learn as much as you can. Experiment to find a technique that works for you. Be patient as lucid dreaming is not easy for most people.

Watch the movie Inception; I know several people who had their first lucid dream after watching this movie. It is worth a shot. :D

Speaking for myself, I've had some of the most amazing experiences of my life in lucid dreams. It can be worth the effort.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “Introduce Yourself”