My way to master Lucid Dreaming

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Watte

My way to master Lucid Dreaming

Postby Watte » 09 Mar 2018 18:50

I just post my way to master Lucid Dreaming even if it takes years to have my first real lucid dream i wont give up :lol:

i try to update it everytime something new happens or if i have a lucid dream and that stuff

LD frequency: 1-2 every week

Start 15.02.2018:
- Dream Journaling

Update 26.02.2018:
- Doing Reality Checks

Update 05.03.2018:
- Experimenting with WBTB/MILD

Update 09.03.2018:
- Started with Meditation
- Awareness training

Update 03.04.2018:
- Trying CALD

Summery of what im doing:

- Write down my dreams / 1-2 when i wake up

- Doing MILD/CALD was doing WBTB aswell but it wrecks my sleep routine so im not doing it daily
(i recommend WBTB/MILD for beginners had alot of lucid dreams with those techniques)

- Doing reality checks

- Meditation

- Train my Awareness by doing Walking Meditation or ADA (all day awareness)

Dream chart:
CALD´s: 1
WILD´s: 2
FILD´s: 1
DILD´s: 12
DEILD´s: 9
False Awakening´s: 3
Last edited by Watte on 05 May 2018 14:09, edited 64 times in total.

erichsa

Re: My way to master Lucid Dreaming

Postby erichsa » 09 Mar 2018 20:41

Hi Watte

To be determent will get you lucid, but an English saying: Softly, softly catch a monkey, tells you don't strain. You should over time remember more and more dreams and get lucid, but vivid dreaming can be great fun, also showing you how you are advancing in your physical and dream life. It did take me month's before I stepped off a mountain ledge and had my first body flight. Lucid I get seldom could be my age as I started late in life to practice dreaming. By now I have a lot of fun. In most my dreams I am much younger and fit, and enjoy life. Also no negative dreams. I dream in English and German.

I wish You a Speedy Advance :)

Watte

Re: My way to master Lucid Dreaming

Postby Watte » 10 Mar 2018 15:06

erichsa wrote:Hi Watte

To be determent will get you lucid, but an English saying: Softly, softly catch a monkey, tells you don't strain. You should over time remember more and more dreams and get lucid, but vivid dreaming can be great fun, also showing you how you are advancing in your physical and dream life. It did take me month's before I stepped off a mountain ledge and had my first body flight. Lucid I get seldom could be my age as I started late in life to practice dreaming. By now I have a lot of fun. In most my dreams I am much younger and fit, and enjoy life. Also no negative dreams. I dream in English and German.

I wish You a Speedy Advance :)

thank you for your wisdom/advice! i greatly appreciate it!

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”