Lack of dreams

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Nicamy

Lack of dreams

Postby Nicamy » 10 Mar 2018 04:49

I use to dream a lot... almost everyday and remember the details until I met this guy. We were together for about 3 years and broke up 8 years ago. The relationship was toxic. I still don't dream much like I would like.

Why did I use to dream and then suddenly hardly dream at all with difficulty remembering details? Has anyone experience this before?

Summerlander

Re: Lack of dreams

Postby Summerlander » 11 Mar 2018 03:37

It's possible that the relationship made you depressed and affected your dream recall. :|

Try a little mindfulness meditation during the day and start recording every dreamlet you remember every morning. Devise a dream inventory like Stephen LaBerge's in his Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming. Note dream patterns and make associations. :geek:

What you want to focus on is dream recall before thinking about the practice of lucid dreaming. :idea:

Memory is interrelated with consciousness. 8-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Off-Topic”