I. Am. You.

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Ethereal0ne

I. Am. You.

Postby Ethereal0ne » 11 Mar 2018 15:37

Hello. My given name is James.
I have sleep paralysis
Symptoms of schizophrenia.
Sever tinnitus based on a medical scale of 1-100 (98)
I have seen aliens.
I have seen demons and angels alike.
I have left my body. (Astral projection)
None of the following are voluntary.
I lucid dream every REM sleep I get.
I am an athiest, Hopeful musician, and general vibration of chaos.
Pick my brain. Ask me how. When. Why. And i will cut the punctuation and lower my defenses to in hope enlighten and escalate your experience. My favorite terms currently are; Paronomasia; Pareidolia; and Ethereal.

Gleeman

Re: I. Am. You.

Postby Gleeman » 18 Mar 2018 07:23

Hey James. I'm Chris or Glee.
I'm aware that I have had 2 intense sleep paralysis events, which I thought afterward may have been alien related but now think just a sleep paralysis issue. (not to discount your alien experience, only to inform my own conclusion on my experience)
I also have extreme tinnitus. In complete silence, it's deafening :) Diagnosed with a major case of ADD as well.
I have had MANY LD experiences, but 2 I might be willing to say could have been like an astral projection. But I'm skeptical hehe.
I'm also an atheist. And musician :) Music major in college, saxophonist, jazz... Also played euphonium in Drum and Bugle Corps in the 90's.

I responded to this because it seems we have quite a few similarities. To be fair, I'm new to the site and for all I know, WE ALL have these similarities lol. Thus your title, I Am You.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”