Hello cool people

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Rebekahw74

Hello cool people

Postby Rebekahw74 » 12 Mar 2018 01:08

I never realized there were groups for lucid dreaming! Cool.

Name: Rebekah
Been lucid dreaming since childhood
I have sleep paralysis
Sometimes I dream of something that is going to happen. It’s rare but I can feel that it’s a dream about my future.

I have a connection to a friend I met at 8 and then moved across the country from her. I rarely dream about her life but when i do, it’s about things I don’t know have happened. I dreamed I was in a tower with her dad and it was a beautiful dream. I called her and her dad had passed away. In high school I dreamed I saw her in the mall and she was pushing a stroller with a baby that had dark black curly hair. I called her and asked her what it meant. She said she was pregnant, her boyfriend had dark curly hair. She sent me a pic of him when he was born. He was the baby from my dream. Other things like that.

I can make myself lucid dream but sometimes I lose control and the dream goes bad and I start dreaming the cover is on my face and I can’t breath or there is someone in the room with me. I usually can talk my way down into a deep sleep so I can wake up.

people who have passed are often in my dreams, not always in a good way.

I started taking Gotu Kola for stretch marks and didn’t realize it can cause lucid dreaming so now every night I have lucid dreams all night and feel like i never went to sleep.

I look forward to meeting everyone and learning about all of this lucid dream business!!

erichsa

Re: Hello cool people

Postby erichsa » 12 Mar 2018 16:29

Hi Rebekah Welcome.

I started taking Gotu Kola for stretch marks and didn’t realize it can cause lucid dreaming so now every night I have lucid dreams all night and feel like i never went to sleep.

How do you take Gotu Kola? Tea or capsules? and what Brand?

I wish you joy and fun in you Dream and Physical life. :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”