hieeee

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
oopsitswill

hieeee

Postby oopsitswill » 12 Mar 2018 03:18

hi im will, ive always loved dreaming, especially if i can somewhat control myself, my most memorable dream was that i was able to fly with birds wings at night around my school, it was so stunning. I really just want to be able to master lucid dreams. I also wanted to know if anyone would be interested in becoming a mentor type for me so that its way easier for me to connect, it would help alot. Thanks

CatDreamer22

Re: hieeee

Postby CatDreamer22 » 12 Mar 2018 05:13

Hello Will, I'm glad you chose to learn how to lucid dream and I hope you start having some soon. I started a few months ago, and had my first real lucid dream a while back. Lucid dreaming is not that easy though, so if you're looking for a mentor, then I would suggest doing the 10 steps to lucid dreams course by Chris Hammond on the World of Lucid dreaming homepage. It's completely free and you get lessons straight to your email inbox. And after 10 days of learning the lessons, you can ask as many questions necessary, and Chris will help you out. It's helped me improve in my struggles and I hope to have another LD soon. So I recommend this for beginners and i'm sure it will help you out!

Summerlander

Re: hieeee

Postby Summerlander » 12 Mar 2018 15:08

Chris hammond? I'm checking him out now.
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Introduce Yourself”