See the agent

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
bob_syr

See the agent

Postby bob_syr » 12 Mar 2018 20:03

Since this was a lucid dream, I should have been able to control the dream. Who I would like to see most is a beautiful female movie star. I told my sub-conscious: I’d like to see her and have her here with me. I was told--you’ve got to call an agent and explain what you want. So I did. I spent a frustrating time on the phone trying to locate an agent. I finally got through and I said, “I’m having a lucid dream and I’d like to see a female movie star and have her here with me now.” Then the agent said, “We’re going to have to paaaassss on that (that’s how agents talk).”

Who? – Theatrical agent, self
Where? -- Felt like California
When? – Current
Percent possibility index – 50%
Mood? -- Apprehensive, nervous, not ready for what I was trying
Enjoyment value L (low) to H (high, default) – H

LDer Charles

Re: See the agent

Postby LDer Charles » 28 Mar 2018 19:02

I think the dreams have given me what I needed, but not always what I wanted, or what I said I wanted.

One time I spun and asked for the dream to send me to a beautiful open field, the most peaceful garden ever, kind of thing. When I finished spinning, I saw a bunch of neon cats on a black back ground, and woke up. Another time I spun like that, and wound up in the same room. My dream said, "My life is so tiny, tiny, tiny. I would give anything, anything, to live, in the fuzziest, fuzziest, world."

So I didn't get what I asked for, but I got what the dream wanted me to have.

Other times I asked for things and got exactly what I wanted. Like I asked for a pizza and got just that. A pizza in a box on the table right there, and ate it, and it was good.

Once i asked for a woman in the next room, and got a woman, but she was gagged and bound in a canvas bag. I turned around to set another animal free who was also gagged and bound in a canvas bag. Then I turned around to free the woman, but she was gone. I spun again, asking for a woman again, and I got 3 action figures. I spun again with the intent to make them turn real and they did. But then the dream lasted like 5 seconds. So, what I thought I wanted, just wound up ending the dream. Maybe it wasn't what was best for me that time. If i hadn't gone for that, I could have explored further into the dream world.

I have come to appreciate my dreams sense of humor. Once, i asked for food in a fridge. I kept opening the fridge and found yet another fridge. Opened that, got another fridge. Again, and again, i did that. Then I was like, okay, I want something other than a fridge. So I opened the next fridge, and there was an OVEN in that one. WHY IS THERE AN OVEN IN A FRIDGE? LOL... and probably a fridge in that oven.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”