No lucid dream

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
mandadream3d

No lucid dream

Postby mandadream3d » 14 Mar 2018 15:15

Hi

My best dreams ever
In 2010, I had my best dreams, I was in a beautiful nature landscape with waterfalls, it was very lucid and beautiful, something like in Avatar movie.

Now March 2018 (I'm 29 years old), the lucidity of my dream is extremely very low
Around 2010, I had many lucid dreams every night, and they was awesome and magical, I like them so much. But in 2017, I reached the minimum lucidity of my dream, and in January 2018, the lucidity of my dream increased but still low (only one per week and 60% of lucidity). But now March 2018, I reach the minimum lucidity (back), my last lucid dream was one month ago, that’s sad. I always have dreams every night but they are not lucid dreams but normal dreams (I mean, 3% of lucidity, my dream is sadly very low).

The reason why I cannot have lucid dreams anymore
My dream explained me that I cannot have lucid dreams anymore because I blasphemed the Holy Ghost. I didn’t have lucid dreams for 6 years, that’s very long, and I don’t know after how many years I will have lucid dreams again. I sometimes ask forgiveness.

Maybe it’s possible to have lucid dreams again after 20 years
My dream didn’t say that I don’t have lucid dreams forever, but if I’m an immortal then after 20 years, my current body will get old and a magical thing will happen to renew my body, because it’s impossible to live with a very old body. And maybe the magical thing is the new dream, I like magic so much, I want to do magic in the reality.

Magic is possible in the reality
I did real magic in 2010, I controlled electronic things with the power of my mind. I believe that it was really magic because every files I controlled with my mind were autodestructed such that all the characters in it become like X$&$X$.

QUESTIONS:
- You can tell anything because I'm so sad.
- Just tell anything please. Even if you are not Christian, you can answer me. Thank you.
Last edited by mandadream3d on 15 Jul 2018 11:45, edited 1 time in total.

lucidé

Re: I don't have lucid dream anymore, but I like it so much because it's a magic

Postby lucidé » 19 Mar 2018 21:54

1) I would be EXTREMELY careful talking about religion around this forum or most popular places on the Internet. There are militant atheist users on here that will not hesitate to attack you for your beliefs, and will keep arguing with you about them until either you leave the forum, or believe like they do. At least it isn't as extreme as it could get in a Utah middle school if it was full of militant atheist teenagers with many of them being the type of bullies that enjoy physical assaulting their victim.

2) I've done lucid dreams almost all my life. And guess what? there was a period of 3 weeks I wasn't able to lucid dream at all either. Not because I couldn't control them, but it was because I was unable to induce them. I ended up having blood clots blocking most of the airways in my lungs and had to be hospitalized for it. For 3 weeks, when I would try to induce my lucid dreams, because those clots blocked the airways in my lungs, I couldn't control my breathing and would pass out. I was unable to fall into REM sleep at all for 3 weeks, because when my body would even try to alter the breathing for it, I would lose consciousness. I felt really miserable during that time. Even after those 3 weeks were up, when I finally was able to teach myself to WILD again, it was a very slow process. I had to be very careful about inducing a WILD, because too much excitement and I would lose consciousness. Too much dream control, and I would lose consciousness. I had to be very simple with my lucid dreams for about 3 months. If you think your God punishes you because you aren't trying hard enough, I must have done something pretty horrible to deserve suffering from those clots for several weeks and not being allowed any dreams at all.
3) One problem I really have at least with some religions and even some school teachers is them saying you are too sinful/horrible to be worthy to perform specific talents. If your religion is really telling you that you cannot lucid dream just because you are sinful, then just don't listen to them. Don't let anyone get in your way of succeeding in your goals and talents, because you can do it.
4)You don't have to be a certain age or have any requirements to control your lucid dreams or even have them. I started having mood issues when I was in middle school thanks to some bullies doing some permanent damage to my brain, and despite the fact on occasion, what mood I am in might affect the lucid dream I have (doesn't include the DMT dreams I have), I still enjoy the lucid dream I have. See it doesn't matter what age or whatever you are, you just have to be confident and believe you can do it, and you should be able to. One thing I might recommend is keeping a dream journal, and possibly listening to the song dream weaver or somewhere in dreamland over and over again to help get your confidence in lucid dreaming back again.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

mandadream3d

Re: I don't have lucid dream anymore, but I like it so much because it's a magic

Postby mandadream3d » 20 Mar 2018 08:58

Thank you for the reply.

Theory-1) According to 3) from you, I say that I believe that I blasphemed the Holy Ghost then I cannot have lucid dream, "I'm so sorry", my dream itself who explained it. ... I didn't have lucid dreams for 6 years, but only normal dreams (3% of lucidity).
Theory-2) In 2018, I had normal dream that I'm an immortal. ... I'm the universe and the galaxies such that my body is connected to the universe through the atoms. And the universe exists forever which means that I exist forever.
Theory-3) In 2018, I had normal dream that I did magic to fly then I know that if I blaspheme then the magic doesn't work and I fall down.

According to "Theory-2)", if I'm an immortal then a magical thing will happen to my body when I get old to renew my body, and the magic means that I will be forgiven by the Holy Ghost according to "Theory-3)". And if I will be forgiven then I will have my lucid dreams back again according to "Theory-1)".

Is it possible?

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 20 Mar 2018 18:12

mandadream3d wrote:Thank you for the reply.

Theory-1) According to 3) from you, I say that I believe that I blasphemed the Holy Ghost then I cannot have lucid dream, "I'm so sorry", my dream itself who explained it. ... I didn't have lucid dreams for 6 years, but only normal dreams (3% of lucidity).
Theory-2) In 2018, I had normal dream that I'm an immortal. ... I'm the universe and the galaxies such that my body is connected to the universe through the atoms. And the universe exists forever which means that I exist forever.
Theory-3) In 2018, I had normal dream that I did magic to fly then I know that if I blaspheme then the magic doesn't work and I fall down.

According to "Theory-2)", if I'm an immortal then a magical thing will happen to my body when I get old to renew my body, and the magic means that I will be forgiven by the Holy Ghost according to "Theory-3)". And if I will be forgiven then I will have my lucid dreams back again according to "Theory-1)".

Is it possible?

1) Don't let little mistakes like that prevent you from lucid dreaming. I know you probably feel so guilty (and believe me you shouldn't, because there are way worse crimes you can commit) about the deed you committed, but you cannot let that guilt take over your life enough to prevent you from lucid dreaming. I'll just say in Utah, we consider it much more of a mistake if people don't learn to forgive, including themselves

2) The story of ultimate immortality in a nutshell. It's one of the reasons why I wear a white robe in my lucid dreams because it is said the benevolent immortals wear them, and I am a huge fan of that superpower myself. That superpower allows for many forms of super abilities including physics bending, invisibility shields, ultimate invincibility, infinite knowledge (my personal favorite), speed of thought/instant travel to locations, and even the ability to travel to other universes. The benefit to the super ability is the ability to not only see what universe would be born 20 universes from ours, but to see how evolved that universe was. The problem is, in lucid dreams, you don't really take on your typical everyday form. The dream body you take on is really only a memory of the body you took on in real life because your awareness isn't controlling your real body, because everything you feel and sense in your lucid dream including the dream body is an illusion. In other words, you can very easily shape shift your body in a lucid dream to take on another form, or even wander around with just your awareness. The lucid dreams I have where I wear that white robe (I'm under the influence of DMT as well), I end up having several of the abilities of ultimate immortality, but the invisibility ends up radiating from my dream body so I cannot control when I am invisible to the DCs and I am intangible so I cannot touch anything. A few setbacks, but it doesn't stop that lucid dream from being fun.

3) That's just dream control. No matter what you say or do, if you learn proper dream controls, you should be able to use them. I fly in many of my lucid dreams with no problem, and when I was a kid, it was one of my first lucid dream abilities I attempted along with shape shifting. One thing I might recommend for a flying lucid dream, is before you attempt flying, I might recommend trying a hand glider or a hot air balloon for a little while, until you get more comfortable at controlling your lucid dreams, then after you get more comfortable, let go of the hand glider or jump out of the air balloon, and see where that gets you.

Forgiven for what exactly? Did you steal something? Did you kill anyone? Did you lay down with someone else's spouse? Did you torture any animals or bully any children? I don't think you need to feel so guilty, because there are so many worse things you could have done.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

mandadream3d

Postby mandadream3d » 21 Mar 2018 09:01

I’m amazed about your lucid dreams, and I’m just so sad because I cannot have lucid dreams anymore.
I like the lucid dreams so much because they are amazing and magical. ... If I can ask forgiveness to god here: "I'm sorry".

a) My simple magical lucid dreams
─ I close my palm, I say: “I wish there is a flower in my palm”, I open palm, then I see the flower.
The magic is not possible if I do not close my palm because every magician must cover like that, because inside the covering the flower is created with particles something like reverse of burning a paper, and that’s a privacy that human shouldn’t see.
But there are other type of magic that don’t need to be covered, such as flying, levitation, slow deformation, slow transformation.

b) My dreams about my immortality
─ Beginner magic: Yesterday, I had a normal dream about this forum that my body is changed to other child body (8 years old) somewhere in earth: And the fun thing is that I remember the past and I'm a mathematician child, for example an adult asked me:
"How to solve ax²+bx+c=0 ?"
Then I answered: x = (-b ± √(b² - 4ac)) / (2a), but I'm a baby, then everyone applauds.
─ Beginner magic: 2 years ago, I did a lucid dream that when I get old then my body will be changed to other child body somewhere in the world without losing my memories, it means that I remember the past but I lose my money, but I don't care because hope for advanced magic, therefore I remember my old body's email password, where I saved all my project files with Google Drive.
─ Advanced magic: An advanced magic is transforming the body to new body without losing the money, the house, etc. ... I will have this advanced magic after many many years according to my dream, maybe after 100 years? And the good thing is when I become an advanced magician, I will never lose my money, my house, etc.

c) I was angry against god
When I blasphemed Holy Ghost then the effect was not just after one day, but after a few years and the dream’s lucidity decreases again and again until it is completely faded. I did it because I was very angry against god.
You talked about DMT at 2) in your post. “DMT is a Spirit Molecule in the brain” according to “Google search: What does DMT dream mean?” ... I knew that the dreams have relation with spirit, and Holy Ghost = Holy Spirit.

d) Committing other bad things is the same as blaspheme god
You said:
Forgiven for what exactly? Did you steal something? Did you kill anyone? . . .

My dream explained to me that committing bad thing is like blaspheming god.
For examples:
─ Stealing ─ Lying ─ Kill anyone ─ Committing adultery ─ Yell when angry ─ etc.
I don't do one of those, I never yell anymore when I'm angry.
Therefore, I don't know exactly why I do not have lucid dreams anymore? I'm so sad.

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 23 Mar 2018 06:54

mandadream3d wrote:
a) My simple magical lucid dreams
─ I close my palm, I say: “I wish there is a flower in my palm”, I open palm, then I see the flower.
The magic is not possible if I do not close my palm because every magician must cover like that, because inside the covering the flower is created with particles something like reverse of burning a paper, and that’s a privacy that human shouldn’t see.

You don’t need magic to control a lucid dream. Think of lucid dreaming as something similar to a video game or perhaps maybe a drawing. A restriction to most sandbox video games or drawings is usually only there because you place these restrictions on yourself. Imagine you are about to draw a picture (I don’t really care how bad or good your drawing is at this point, the drawing is just needed to express your creativity). There is no such thing as I cannot do this unless you believe it when it comes to freely hand drawing. You express yourself through that drawing in anyway you want. Lucid dreams are in a sense, just like creating a drawing, but evolve into a video game like virtual reality. You are free to control and create in that virtual reality in whatever way you want.
But there are other type of magic that don’t need to be covered, such as flying, levitation, slow deformation, slow transformation.

Every dream ability can be mastered and controlled, not just these abilities. I could make a very long list of lucid dream tasks I’ve done over the past 2 decades.

b) My dreams about my immortality
─ Beginner magic: Yesterday, I had a normal dream about this forum that my body is changed to other child body (8 years old) somewhere in earth: And the fun thing is that I remember the past and I'm a mathematician child, for example an adult asked me:
"How to solve ax²+bx+c=0 ?"
Then I answered: x = (-b ± √(b² - 4ac)) / (2a), but I'm a baby, then everyone applauds.
─ Beginner magic: 2 years ago, I did a lucid dream that when I get old then my body will be changed to other child body somewhere in the world without losing my memories, it means that I remember the past but I lose my money, but I don't care because hope for advanced magic, therefore I remember my old body's email password, where I saved all my project files with Google Drive.

I often end up turning myself back into a child as well in my lucid dreams. Often I will use time travel and relive those days back in the 90s.
─ Advanced magic: An advanced magic is transforming the body to new body without losing the money, the house, etc. ... I will have this advanced magic after many many years according to my dream, maybe after 100 years? And the good thing is when I become an advanced magician, I will never lose my money, my house, etc.

I really wish such a thing existed in real life, because then I wouldn’t have lost a part of my mind in middle school or my 2 best friends (believe me, a disability is worse to deal with than losing money, which I ended up dealing with as well).
Although if you have enough experience in a lucid dream to program reoccurring ones, you should have no problem recreating a house or any other object for yourself. I created a reoccurring multimedia studio for myself when I really need inspiration for a project, As far as shape shifting goes, I often shape shift myself to appear slightly younger than I am currently, although I think it’s common for users to want to appear younger than they really are.

[quotec) I was angry against god
When I blasphemed Holy Ghost then the effect was not just after one day, but after a few years and the dream’s lucidity decreases again and again until it is completely faded. I did it because I was very angry against god. [/quote]
I struggle with the whole thing because I got rejected from a family ceremony just because I was disabled, and that family member implied I would get the bad ending...
Look, it is natural to be angry at something. Take it from me, I cannot control my anger and sometimes will attack if provoked. Strong and even extreme Emotions if you let them can affect lucidity. But if you let your emotions flow with the lucid dream, you might be able to control it in ways you haven’t thought of before. When I get angry for example, I will typically violently kill the characters. As I know it is a dream, venting violence in a dream hurts no one.

You talked about DMT at 2) in your post. “DMT is a Spirit Molecule in the brain” according to “Google search: What does DMT dream mean?” ... I knew that the dreams have relation with spirit, and Holy Ghost = Holy Spirit.

Despite the nickname spirit molecule, DMT actually causes a form of drug trip to the user. Weightlessness, bright lights, seeing friendly DCs and DCs based off of past friends/family, having no disabilities, and flying to other universes are just some of the things I’ve done while under the influence. Because I’m aware, it would make the drug trip a lucid dream. I am not really sure about a friendly ghost, but there are plenty of friendly characters.
d) Committing other bad things is the same as blaspheme god
You
My dream explained to me that committing bad thing is like blaspheming god.
Therefore, I don't know exactly why I do not have lucid dreams anymore? I'm so sad.

You probably just need to build up confidence and train yourself to lucid dream again. The only thing holding you back is your guilt. One thing they taught me with moral standards in Utah is forgiveness. If you are truly remorseful for what you did, forgive yourself. It is considered even more immoral by Utah standards to not forgive yourself and keep beating up on yourself for your mistake than it is to forgive yourself. Once you forgive yourself and build confidence, you should be able to train yourself to lucid dream again, even if one step at a time.

mandadream3d

Postby mandadream3d » 23 Mar 2018 09:33

Myself wrote:Committing other bad things is the same as blaspheming god (Holy Ghost) (according to my dream)

I said: "I don't know exactly why I do not have lucid dreams anymore?", I think the reason is not exactly "I blasphemed god", because anybody else can have lucid dreams but he/she committed the same amount of sin as I did.
Thanks to you, I could tell that conclusion, because I've never know that conclusion before, then the way I think is changed.

lucidé wrote:You probably just need to build up confidence and train yourself to lucid dream again. The only thing holding you back is your guilt. One thing they taught me with moral standards in Utah is forgiveness. If you are truly remorseful for what you did, forgive yourself. It is considered even more immoral by Utah standards to not forgive yourself and keep beating up on yourself for your mistake than it is to forgive yourself. Once you forgive yourself and build confidence, you should be able to train yourself to lucid dream again, even if one step at a time.

Thank you so much, I will train myself to lucid dream again. ... One day ago I started to have lucid dreams:
─ On March 22, 2018: I had one 100% lucid dream about 2 minutes: I'm in a car and I see beautiful green nature.
─ On March 23, 2018: I had one 50% lucid dream about 1 minute: My right eye sees that I'm in a video game, but the left eye sees normal world.
But I've almost never have lucid dreams before those days (starting from few years ago), I said almost never have.
Normal lucid dreamer people have many lucid dreams every sleep, and everyday not like me.
I'm so sad and I don't know why I'm not like that?
─ On March 24, 2018: A lucid dream.
─ On March 25, 2018: Lucid dream during 2 minutes: In my bed, I hold a phone, another phone, and again and again, and then there are other 3000 phones on my legs, then the total price of the phones is $420,000 USD.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”