!!!First Ever Lucid Dream!!!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
LaBronxxx

!!!First Ever Lucid Dream!!!

Postby LaBronxxx » 16 Mar 2018 19:32

Hi there, I am an 18 year old male and last night I had the strangest experience ever!! :shock:

So I met this guy called lucy, I already knew his name before meeting him and without knowing anything about him or who he was, as soon as I met him I knew his name. He was really good looking, blonde hair, redish brown eyes tanned, 6 pack, covered in tattoos all over his body and face but in an attractive way, not a menacing or intimidating at all. He only ever wore jeans and a belt not top or no shoes and I started to catch feelings for him very quickly and Then all of a sudden I moved in with him, under one condition - I couldn’t have a phone - (this had absolutely no significance in the rest of the dream) he couldn’t speak he could only speak to me telepathically, it was very strange. His house was normal from the outside but on the inside there were 2 floors. Downstairs there was only 3 rooms in the house, an entrance hall, a living room (which I never seen) where his parents lived, they never left that room and upstairs there was only one room however there were no doors or anything the stairs just led up to one giant red room and when I moved in with him I had discovered that there were 2 girls that also lived with him, around the same age as me, all 3 of us became very good friends. The situation was very cult like, all 3 of us were infatuated with Lucy but there was no competition or tension between us which was strange to me because i’m very self aware and would never put myself in a position like that. We took drugs, smoked weed, got drunk and just partied together 24/7 it was very euphoric. Lucy had a very attractive and compelling demeanor. He would have sex with the 2 other girls but not me because he said he was “straight”. When he was having sex with the 2 girls he would speak to me in my head teasing me saying things like “I know you’re jealous” and “you want this” but I never resented the 2 girls. I wanted lucy but the fact they were having sex with him didn’t bother me, I just wanted to have sex with him too. And then at one point he told me, telepathically, that the only way I could have sex with him is if I kill the 2 girls, which I did instantly and without hesitation which was strange considering that I became very close with them ( however I never found out their names). I killed both the girls the same way, I stabbed them in the neck making sure to penetrate right through to the back of their necks. I don’t remember what happened to their bodies, only that Lucy was very happy with what I had done, as if he got a thrill out of knowing that I would do anything for him. He stuck to his promise and we had sex 24/7 after that, really good, rough, intimate sex. Constantly. We never communicated any of the time we were having sex but at one point he had said to me that his parents were going to come upstairs, there was no way of him knowing they were going to, but they did, it then clicked to me that he wasn’t human but rather some sort of supernatural being or spiritual entity. But I was still infatuated by him. He instructed me that when his parents come to the top of the stairs I would have to kill them. Which I did, without any hesitation. They were very very old and all I had to do to kill them was kick them down the stairs. After I had killed them I turned around and Lucy immediately stuck his penis in my mouth and forced me to the floor and fucked my face (I didn’t know how to word that without being very descriptive and vulgar lol) And when he came, he disappeared and I was alone, i was surrounded by emptiness, everything was black. And then it struck me - Lucy wasn’t just a supernatural being - he was the devil. And then I woke up. This all happened whilst I was in a lucid state, I was fully aware of my lucidness and knew that I was having a lucid dream and it was called that, without having any knowledge of what it was called or anything like that. I had never came across the term lucid dream prior to the experience but knew it was called that for some reason. However after researching lucid dreams I discovered that you are supposed to have an element of control over what you are dreaming about however I had none, it was more of a nightmare than a dream. It was very very strange and a complete out of body experience, as soon as I woke up I wrote down everything that had happened so I would remember it. The thing that really freaked me out was that Lucy is clearly short for Lucifer, and all his mannerisms, his red room, red eyes and inability to talk all led to him being the devil and my brain obviously being the director of the dream knew that, but me, my conscience had absolutely no clue or understanding that the devil had manifested in my dream. I was clueless. It was as if my brain was hiding the fact Lucy was the devil from me.

erichsa

Re: !!!First Ever Lucid Dream!!!

Postby erichsa » 16 Mar 2018 21:14

Hi Labronxxx. What a powerful dream. You had a good recall and a very vivid dream. For the dream to be lucid you must know while you are dreaming that you are dreaming and direct the dream. In a lucid dream you are the actor and director. If you had control over the dream would the script have been the same?
I wish you a fun and joy in both your lives. :)

LaBronxxx

Postby LaBronxxx » 17 Mar 2018 23:38

erichsa wrote:Hi Labronxxx. What a powerful dream. You had a good recall and a very vivid dream. For the dream to be lucid you must know while you are dreaming that you are dreaming and direct the dream. In a lucid dream you are the actor and director. If you had control over the dream would the script have been the same?
I wish you a fun and joy in both your lives. :)

Yes I was fully aware I was dreaming, but it felt like I had no control over what was happening. Very strange.

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 28 Mar 2018 18:54

LaBronxxx wrote: (post)

Wow! Thanks for sharing so openly. Do you think it was actually the Devil in terms of an entity, or just a part of your own mind? I have dreams where some concept of Satan appears. I don't know what it means though. Last night I was reading something in my dream that had to do with using quartz crystals to make structures in the astral realm and the paragraph had the word Lucifer in it. I didn't know it was a dream until after I woke up and recalled it.

I don't think I am possessed or anything. Just that my concept of "Devil" or whatever other names there are, is like this well of repressed energy that I block out. For example I was raised in a belief system where lots of things were "demonized". So when these things come up I look at it as a form of "shadow work" and "integration".

I always thought that people from stricter belief systems had the most "demon attacks" and "possession" because they attempt to disown so many normal, natural parts of their total self, which then rebel in an extreme way. This is why religious extremism could be bad for mental health.

On the other hand, maybe that's just what the devil wants us to think! And maybe all this fruedian stuff is the devil!

*head explodes*
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”