I need Help

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
EmeraldOwl30911

I need Help

Postby EmeraldOwl30911 » 20 Mar 2018 22:53

Hi everyone! I am currently in school and need help with a research paper. For this paper I need to decide on a topic and research a specific question. I have already decided that I want to have Lucid Dreaming be my topic, but I need a question about Lucid Dreaming that I can research. I am open to suggestions for topics. Thanks to everyone who helps!

CatDreamer22

Re: I need Help

Postby CatDreamer22 » 21 Mar 2018 04:42

How about something like, "What is reality?" In my opinion, I think that question defines lucid dreaming, and is something a lot of people could understand or relate to. The paper should be about questioning what's real, and why reality checks can cause lucid dreams. You should also include stuff such as, the dream world vs. the real world, theories of existence, and maybe even some pointers to give your classmates an understanding of lucid dreams and encourage them to try it themselves. If you have a topic like this, i'm sure you'll interest a lot of people and spread the word about the amazing power of lucid dreams as well. I can relate to you, because i'm in 8th grade right now and iv'e done a research paper too. I sure hope you like my tips! But remember, this is your paper, so you can do whatever you want. :D Also, will you tell me what grade you got after your finished? I'd love to here it, maybe you can even post your paper here on the forums! Good luck, I hope you get an A! ;)

EmeraldOwl30911

Postby EmeraldOwl30911 » 21 Mar 2018 15:30

Thank You CatDreamer22. I will ask my teacher to see if that will work. It is a high school AP class so I'm not sure when/if I will be able to post it, but if I can, I definitely will.

EmeraldOwl30911

Postby EmeraldOwl30911 » 22 Mar 2018 22:46

CatDreamer22 wrote:How about something like, "What is reality?" In my opinion, I think that question defines lucid dreaming, and is something a lot of people could understand or relate to. The paper should be about questioning what's real, and why reality checks can cause lucid dreams. You should also include stuff such as, the dream world vs. the real world, theories of existence, and maybe even some pointers to give your classmates an understanding of lucid dreams and encourage them to try it themselves. If you have a topic like this, i'm sure you'll interest a lot of people and spread the word about the amazing power of lucid dreams as well. I can relate to you, because i'm in 8th grade right now and iv'e done a research paper too. I sure hope you like my tips! But remember, this is your paper, so you can do whatever you want. :D Also, will you tell me what grade you got after your finished? I'd love to here it, maybe you can even post your paper here on the forums! Good luck, I hope you get an A! ;)

I asked my teacher and he said I couldn't use that question, but rather use a question about Lucid Dreaming and Learning. Thank You so much CatDreamer22. I also asked and I would be able to share the report once I submit it to AP College Board.

DrLysergic

Postby DrLysergic » 22 Mar 2018 23:11

Perhaps a question like 'What benefits can Lucid Dreaming have on people?' or something along those lines would be appropriate for lucid dreaming and learning.
Sing with me, sing for the years. Sing for the laughter and sing for the tears. Sing with me, just for today.

Kind of comic how a kid from DC would Marvel at his superheroes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdTW6nzWbTE

EmeraldOwl30911

Postby EmeraldOwl30911 » 23 Mar 2018 00:08

DrLysergic wrote:Perhaps a question like 'What benefits can Lucid Dreaming have on people?' or something along those lines would be appropriate for lucid dreaming and learning.

Thanks!

CatDreamer22

Postby CatDreamer22 » 23 Mar 2018 01:06

EmeraldOwl30911 Wrote: asked my teacher and he said I couldn't use that question, but rather use a question about Lucid Dreaming and Learning. Thank You so much CatDreamer22. I also asked and I would be able to share the report once I submit it to AP College Board.

Well, that's too bad. Though, i'm sure you'll do just fine with what you've got. And i'm glad your able to share it! I can't wait to see it! :D

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”