What should I LD about?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
EmeraldOwl30911

What should I LD about?

Postby EmeraldOwl30911 » 22 Mar 2018 00:47

I have never had a Lucid Dream before and am just looking for ideas on what to do?

CatDreamer22

Re: What should I LD about?

Postby CatDreamer22 » 22 Mar 2018 05:26

I apologize again for bothering you, but you make a lot of posts that are interesting and very easy to answer. :D In my opinion, one of my favorite things to do is fly. I have had 2 lucid dreams in the past few months and I flew in both of them. It's really nice to feel the wind on your face as your going across the sky in wings, a jetpack, or whatever! You can even ride a dragon if you want.

A thing I haven't done, that i'd like to do, is fighting. I haven't yet been able to do this, since i'm still a beginner, but I always thought it would be fun to let all of your anger out on people you hate and destroy them with your incredible lucid powers. You could put yourself up against any enemy. It could be a giant 50 headed goat, or an army of cat robots with diamond encrusted claws, Or even your own inner feelings that you dislike.

Playing music in a dream is also very enjoyable. In one of my regular dreams a few years back, I was at school in the gym on my guitar playing, "The Audience is listening" by Steve Vai perfectly, and people were throwing money in my hat. It was really fun, and i'd love to try and play a very hard song while i'm lucid, such as "No Boundaries" by Michael Angelo Batio.

And lastly, I would love to create stories in my dreams. Like for example, I would be the main character in an rpg, collecting items, fighting enemies, and gaining experience, along side my pet tiger. It is very cool when you have regular dreams that tell stories, but even cooler when your lucid when it happens. Because then it will feel so amazing and i'd feel like a real adventurer.

These are just some of the things i've done, and would like to do in my lucid dreams. The list goes on for me, but i'm just giving you some ideas that I may think you'd enjoy. Remember, you can do anything you can imagine, it doesn't matter what it is. That's what makes lucid dreams so amazing!

EmeraldOwl30911

Re: What should I LD about?

Postby EmeraldOwl30911 » 22 Mar 2018 15:16

Thank You once again. I don't really know what I want to do for most things. I don't know what job I want, what I'm afraid of, etc.

I just want something fun to do for my first Lucid Dream.

Thank You.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”