Lucid Dream Beginner

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Lite

Lucid Dream Beginner

Postby Lite » 26 Mar 2018 02:53

I’m currently trying to learn how to lucid dream, like I started watching videos and reading articles and I don’t seem to get it. I have been doing the WILD and the MILD stage but it hasn’t work. I have lucid once and I want to do it again but nothing happens or I think it is. When I’m doing the WILD stage, like laying on my back, keeping my feet apart, and my hands away from my body, few minutes into it my arms start to sink in where I can’t feel it and I know I’m not in sleep paralysis and it feels like there are we weights in my bones. Also my body starts to get hot and I don’t know why and I start to itch and I try not to. Another thing is that out of nowhere I start vibrate and it feels weird and I have no clue on what it is. Are these signs of me being close to lucid dreaming or what is it and what can I do?
Another thing is that when I’m doing the WILD stage out of nowhere I start to fall asleep, why do I do that?

Xitars

Re: Lucid Dream Beginner

Postby Xitars » 26 Mar 2018 09:03

Hi im also new too lucid dreaming. I would suggest taking the free course they are offering , its great and has helped me learn alot more about lucid dreaming. I just started jumping right into the techniques without fully understanding all of what Lucid is about. And the course im only in day 3 has helped me come to senses alot more and knowing that its so much more too it :)

Regards

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 28 Mar 2018 16:18

WILD is a pretty advanced technique. An easy form of WILD is the DEILD, or dream exit induced lucid dream. If you find yourself just having woken up from a dream, stay still, and you might get a new dream, which you have a chance to enter consciously.

If you want to do WILD, search youtube for "how to WILD lucid dream" or "how to wake initiated lucid dream" and listen to all the videos. Then try that stuff out. You are trying to enter the state of "mind awake/body asleep". If you feel some heaviness or vibrations those are signs you are getting there.

I think DILD is how most people get started so you may want to look into that if you haven't already.

In the beginning, try to just remember that you're just starting out. You can try things but don't get too frustrated if you don't get it. As long as you keep trying and keep studying, it will click. You are guaranteed to get an LD, as long as you keep trying, but there is just no guarantee as to when.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Lite

Postby Lite » 29 Mar 2018 03:23

Thank you for all of the information, I will totally use it. And I will just take my time and see if I can get there. :D

Return to “For Beginners”