Lucid Dreaming Insight?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
spectroid.dazer

Lucid Dreaming Insight?

Postby spectroid.dazer » 26 Mar 2018 17:11

Hello!
I’ve never done this before but I found this forum and knew I had to join. I’ve been trying to lucid dream for about a month now I’d say and honestly it’s been hard. I’ve been trying a lot of methods and stuff like wake back to bed and listening to binaural beats, but nothing seems to do the trick. In no way am I getting discouraged, I am going to lucid dream no matter what, but I’m just hoping if I give some info on this someone would be able to understand a little bit. All I have been getting so far are just regular dreams that are very blurry and I can’t control them. I try to remind myself to do reality checks while in a dream but I always forget. I do keep a dream journal however and have been writing down every dream I remember. If someone has anything to say about this that would be awesome! Thank you:D

MegaVrund789

Re: Lucid Dreaming Insight?

Postby MegaVrund789 » 26 Mar 2018 23:10

I got you covered my guy.
I had the same problem, low quality lucid dreams where I couldn't control nothing and the dream continued like it was normal. It was like this, "Huh, I am dreaming cool." Then just go back to what I was doing. I realized that if I wanted really vivid dreams and which I can control, I was gonna have to try WILD.
WILD, perhaps the most difficult method, is worth 2 weeks of effort. Now, if you're teen like me, then you're probably just slacking and got nothing to do. If you're an adult, I can understand, but it's really worth some effort. I have WILD lucid dreams legit everyday, 15-30 minutes. It took me nearly a week to get it right, then a few more days to get it consistent. Then, BOOM. Ordinary Vrund in the day, and spiderman at the night.
Honestly, teh tutorial on World of Lucid Dreaming is horrible, and I reccomend looking at KingYoshi's WILD tutorial on DreamViews. I picked up my own tricks, so I coudl assist you if anything goes wrong. If you tried it, and failed, tell me what went wrong and I can try and help you.

Peace,

FreeFaller

Postby FreeFaller » 30 Mar 2018 03:51

Totally dude. It might just be a matter of finding your own unique eye regarding this highly complex, sophisticated art. For me the more I meditate, the more likely I am to have paranormal experiences in general whether it's SP, LD, or even AP/OBE. For me meditation helps a lot, immersing myself in the subject matter of dreams help, especially reading. Meditation comes in alignment with the WILD method, and I've been meditating on and off for 8 years, so I feel like I have to go with the WILD method not to mention the increased dream recall that comes along with it.
Make sure that last things you see, read, and or hear are dream related before you go to bed.

spectroid.dazer

Postby spectroid.dazer » 30 Mar 2018 05:44

MegaVrund789 wrote:I got you covered my guy.
I had the same problem, low quality lucid dreams where I couldn't control nothing and the dream continued like it was normal. It was like this, "Huh, I am dreaming cool." Then just go back to what I was doing. I realized that if I wanted really vivid dreams and which I can control, I was gonna have to try WILD.
WILD, perhaps the most difficult method, is worth 2 weeks of effort. Now, if you're teen like me, then you're probably just slacking and got nothing to do. If you're an adult, I can understand, but it's really worth some effort. I have WILD lucid dreams legit everyday, 15-30 minutes. It took me nearly a week to get it right, then a few more days to get it consistent. Then, BOOM. Ordinary Vrund in the day, and spiderman at the night.
Honestly, teh tutorial on World of Lucid Dreaming is horrible, and I reccomend looking at KingYoshi's WILD tutorial on DreamViews. I picked up my own tricks, so I coudl assist you if anything goes wrong. If you tried it, and failed, tell me what went wrong and I can try and help you.

Peace,

Okay yeah I've tried the WILD technique and the toughest thing for me was to actually fall asleep. I'd go to bed, lie still and just try to relax but being still just kept me awake because I kept getting uncomfortable staying still. I wanted to do the WILD one because everyone says it's like the best way but yeah I just started keeping myself awake whenever I tried it until I'd roll over or something. How did you get over that? And yeah I just started reading KingYoshi's tutorial and it's way more in depth than others I've tried
Last edited by spectroid.dazer on 30 Mar 2018 05:58, edited 1 time in total.

spectroid.dazer

Postby spectroid.dazer » 30 Mar 2018 05:45

FreeFaller wrote:Totally dude. It might just be a matter of finding your own unique eye regarding this highly complex, sophisticated art. For me the more I meditate, the more likely I am to have paranormal experiences in general whether it's SP, LD, or even AP/OBE. For me meditation helps a lot, immersing myself in the subject matter of dreams help, especially reading. Meditation comes in alignment with the WILD method, and I've been meditating on and off for 8 years, so I feel like I have to go with the WILD method not to mention the increased dream recall that comes along with it.
Make sure that last things you see, read, and or hear are dream related before you go to bed.

I definitely am feeling that because I really don't know which method would work best for me, I've been trying it straight from my dreams but yeah WILD seems like the way to go. I've also been trying to meditate for 20 minutes a day too

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”