Movies created by lucid dreams!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
CatDreamer22

Movies created by lucid dreams!

Postby CatDreamer22 » 28 Mar 2018 01:22

Someday, I predict that technology will become so advanced, that we can just use brain scanners to scan the minds of expert lucid dreamers hired to create whole movies in their minds. So that means, no more actors, no more editing, and no more needed time. Movies would happen in a matter of hours! This could create thousands of movies in just 1 day, and with technology like this, no more work is needed to be put into movies. This could really make for some cool entertainment and even pass the abilities of animators. Does anyone else think that this is likely to happen someday? My guess is by the year 2243. (Of course that could still be very inaccurate.)

DAYZMOND

Re: Movies created by lucid dreams!

Postby DAYZMOND » 31 Mar 2018 16:39

i feel like you are not wrong about this inner brain scanner theory and idealism, like yours, i cherish.

Hey. My name is dayzmond. I'm a young lucid dreamer with an idea. I'm from Charlotte North Carolina, and i intend to create a well know branch research project with lucid dreaming.

I've been lucid dreaming for 2 years. I'm not
very great but I am good And it's only because I apply modern science towards my goal of achieving lucidity.

I have created this account in search of 7 semi-skilled/ novice lucid dreamers to help me in a personal
research project that would eventually be used four years from now in my graduate project. In this research group Eight lucid dreamers, myself included, will dedicate to understanding one thing: how to achieve lucidity
every night.

I intend for the group to use the forum on a bi-weekly or bi-monthly basis. To keep Incontact and create the entire holy grail of lucid
dreaming. I want to explore deeper from what is already know about the dream world, to evaluate and do the impossible: Lucid dream every night effortlessly. I know I sound like a crazy man but all things start small.

And I just need a group of people to help me get started. It wouldn't be intense and is a huge work in progress but all people are welcome because I want this to eventually impact the entire world for the better I know it's crazy but lucid dreaming is a scientific phenomenon.

Please let me know how you feel and. If you love the idea please spread the word.

P.S forgive any grammatical errors. I'm a great idealist but a shit writer.
"its the people that are crazy enough to think they can change the world that actually do."
Want to join a lucid dream/ intention experiment? Want to be apart of something bigger than yourself? message me! :D
ONWARD! into the dream world.

CatDreamer22

Re: Movies created by lucid dreams!

Postby CatDreamer22 » 01 Apr 2018 04:06

Well, this sounds interesting. My main goal is to become a natural lucid dreamer, so this I think this can work out.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”