Weird Horror Lucid Dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
StubbledEmu

Weird Horror Lucid Dream

Postby StubbledEmu » 28 Mar 2018 18:04

A couple of months ago I had this odd lucid dream where I was going through a house. The house is similar to my current one except it was a lot taller from the ground. The woods behind the house in the dream seemed to have a dark figure lurking in it, and it looked most like a Tunneler from the game Fallout: New Vegas. Whenever I looked at it though, it would jump towards the window I was looking through instantly, screaming terribly. It was not a lucid dream in the sense I could teleport and such, but where I could move freely around the house, and look out the windows. Another note is that I mainly looked out the window on the stairs leading to the second story. Please give an interpretation and feel free to ask any questions about the dream.
Italics

LDer Charles

Re: Weird Horror Lucid Dream

Postby LDer Charles » 28 Mar 2018 18:36

StubbledEmu wrote:A couple of months ago I had this odd lucid dream where I was going through a house. The house is similar to my current one except it was a lot taller from the ground. The woods behind the house in the dream seemed to have a dark figure lurking in it, and it looked most like a Tunneler from the game Fallout: New Vegas. Whenever I looked at it though, it would jump towards the window I was looking through instantly, screaming terribly. It was not a lucid dream in the sense I could teleport and such, but where I could move freely around the house, and look out the windows. Another note is that I mainly looked out the window on the stairs leading to the second story. Please give an interpretation and feel free to ask any questions about the dream.

Do you remember your dreams every night? Why do you think this one sticks out to you? How did you feel when you woke up? Afraid or just curious about what it was, or something else? Did you think the thing was going to hurt you? What do you think would be your ideal way of handling it if you became lucid in that situation again?
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

StubbledEmu

Re: Weird Horror Lucid Dream

Postby StubbledEmu » 28 Mar 2018 18:55

I do remember a lot of my lucid dreams when I wake up, and this stuck out to me due to the vividness it has to this day. In the dream, I remember being very curious when I first looked out the window, knowing something was there, and when the creature in the woods jumped onto the window, I was very scared, and I ran around the house to get away from the window. When I woke up, I didn’t feel fear, only a chill down my back(a sort of unsettling like when you see something uncomfortable). Despite knowing in the dream that this creature wouldn’t hurt me in the house, I still didn’t feel safe due to the screaming and clawing at the windows around the house, and I wanted to get out despite the creature being outside.
Italics

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”