My First Lucid Dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
DwnrghtDreamer

My First Lucid Dream

Postby DwnrghtDreamer » 28 Mar 2018 20:46

As with most people's first lucid dream, mine didn't last very long. Even though it was short lived, it left me with a feeling of euphoria for the entire next day. I was starting to doubt that lucid dreaming was even real and this proved that it was :D

I find myself in a room with four walls but with no windows and no doors. The room is lit up without any lamps or candles. I find this to be very odd so I decide to do a reality check. I try to pass my left index finger through the palm of my right hand and it works! I realize that I am dreaming now and take a deep breath so I don't get too excited. I notice a writing desk in the right corner of the room so I decide to go over to check it out. There is a single sheet of paper on the desk with the words "Turn Around" written on it.
Once I finish reading the note, I hear the sound of a sword being withdrawn from its sheath. I turn around to see a man dressed in all black standing there. He has no face but yet I hear him scream as he charges at me with his sword. I dodge two swipes of his sword when I get the idea to escape by jumping through the wall behind me. I salute him and jump through the wall, not knowing where I am going to end up.
I end up landing in a field of the greenest grass I have ever seen. The sky is a deep blue and I can feel the breeze blowing. I can see a lone wall which I assume is the one I just jumped through. A few seconds later I hear a thud and the wall shakes. My attacker must have not been able to jump through the wall like I did. It reminds me of the old Looney Tunes cartoons where the Road Runner is able to run through Wile E. Coyote's wall paintings but when Wile E. Coyote tries to do it, he just smacks into the wall :lol: As a result of seeing this I start laughing hysterically, the hardest I've laughed in a while, which causes me to wake up.

It wasn't much but it opened the door to a few other dreams so I was happy :D

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”