Oh hey, didn't see ya there!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
LosFreakos

Oh hey, didn't see ya there!

Postby LosFreakos » 29 Mar 2018 08:40

Hello everyone, I'm LosFreakos. I am from Germany and currently trying to learn the art of Lucid Dreaming. I already tried it in September last year, but it was in vain since I wasn't passionate enough and didn't have the time to really focus on lucid dreaming. Right now, I have more than enough time to spend on the matter and I am very willing to try everything I can to dream lucid...ly? Lucidily? Whatever, you get the point. :)
Anyway, what do I aspire to do in my dreams? Mostly stuff that I wouldn't be able to do in the real life (sorta figures), like playing the drums (Neil Peart's drum kit, to be exact. Look it up, it looks insane), hovering in the air like there's no gravity, interacting with my favourite Video Game Characters (by i.e. participating in Super Smash Bros.) and maybe playing for my favourite football team (not american football, mind you :D ). And that's just the start!
Yeah... that's about it. Thank you for taking your precious time and reading my (maybe not so(?)) little introduction. Wish me luck! ^^
Are you sure you're not dreaming right now? :P

Return to “Introduce Yourself”