Dexter’s Disturbing Lab

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
StubbledEmu

Dexter’s Disturbing Lab

Postby StubbledEmu » 29 Mar 2018 13:39

Another dream I had when I was a youngin’. When I was about 5, my family met my mother’s sister and her children(my cousins) at a cabin in Pennsylvania. I don’t remember if it was their house or a place we were just staying at. At some point during the visit, I had a dream where I was watching Dexter’s lab on TV in the upstairs bedroom(where we all were sleeping). The bunk beds were to my right and I remember the TV either being mounted on a pillar or on a table right behind the top of the bunk bed my cousins were sleeping in(most likely the former). The room also seemed a lot longer than I remember with the back wall pushed about 6 ft. Anyways, I was watching it when a piñata or pony creature appeared on the screen who I believe is an imaginary friend Dee Dee had. I then got transported into the setting(a weird rainbow planet) as the pony chased me. Oh yeah, it was also about two stories tall when it chased me. This could be a dream, or an imagination due to being so young. Give me your thoughts(and get out of my lab!).
Italics

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”