asking the dream for a force field & pufferfish punch-out

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
LDer Charles

asking the dream for a force field & pufferfish punch-out

Postby LDer Charles » 31 Mar 2018 17:49

I hand wrote this a few months ago but it just came to mind. I forgot the day. I was on a bus, and realized I was dreaming. Some stuff happened on the bus. Then I woke up and stayed still. Another dream began. I was flying from the onset, and I knew it was a dream.

I flew near a building that I recognized from an earlier dream. There was water all around it that looked cold. I was headed to the building but decided to go into the water. Why? I don't know!

When I got down there, I realized the water might have been a dangerous place to go. Also, it felt cold. I could see some sharks swimming around far away but they didn't seem to notice me. However, I couldn't get up out of the water. I could breathe, but not move. I didn't think to swim - my mind was still in flight mode!

Then some scary eels came up to me, like 15 "dream feet" away. I was so scared. I asked the dream for a force field. The eels didn't come any closer.

Then this big puffer fish came up to me. It bumped into me. I started punching at it like crazy. I either woke up in my bed, punching my physical arms, or just switched over to "the void" for a little bit, feeling the sensations of arms punching.

Then the dream popped me back where I was underwater. The pufferfish was punched away.

I little red spring board appeared with Emeril Ligasse's (sp?) face on it (LOL). I used it to spring up out of the water, and then flew in the air to the building.

Once in the building, I did some other stuff, and eventually woke up.
Last edited by LDer Charles on 31 Mar 2018 17:54, edited 1 time in total.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

LDer Charles

asking the dream for a force field #2 & red robot attack

Postby LDer Charles » 31 Mar 2018 17:53

In an LD a few months before that, like one of my early ones, I flew up out through the sky light. After a while of flying, I started to expect something in the sky to come get me (based on stuff I read). This red robot came and started to blast me. I put up a force field pretty spontaneously and although I could see the robot continuing to blast me from its chest cannon thing, nothing hit me. I continued to let my force field absorb blasts as I looked at the thing.

It started to come at me with a sword arm thing. I started to think that I could go do something else, since I knew it was a dream. I also wondered if my force field would protect me from a sword as well as it worked on laser blasts.

Then I woke up. I guess my dream control wasn't ready to transition out of that scenario, and so drawing my attention away from the present moment in any way just made me wake up. Although many more conclusions could be drawn.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)

JAD

Re: asking the dream for a force field #2 & red robot attack

Postby JAD » 02 Apr 2018 16:05

:shock: fantastic. When I learn to lucid dream I'm gonna try that force field trick. Gonna be so useful. But I see is hard to stay lucid when one loses attention. :roll:

LDer Charles

Re: asking the dream for a force field #2 & red robot attack

Postby LDer Charles » 11 Apr 2018 23:45

JAD wrote::shock: fantastic. When I learn to lucid dream I'm gonna try that force field trick. Gonna be so useful. But I see is hard to stay lucid when one loses attention. :roll:

Thanks JAD! Yeah my force field just kicked in that first time. I didn't know I had it in me!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”