Spring break challenge HELP.

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Beginningdream

Spring break challenge HELP.

Postby Beginningdream » 31 Mar 2018 21:43

So it’s spring break. I have all the time in the world to sleep in and really focus on lucid dreaming and prior to now I’ve had time but obviously had to worry about homework and stuff I don’t have time to sit on my but and think about life to lucid dream ya know. Anyways to the meat of it all. Can someone give me like a week long course of trying a little of everything. What I mean by that is like about every method that actually involves more than reality checks like WBTB and WILD etc. So I’ll give you an example of what I mean.

Sunday
Meditate morning
10 reality checks read through day
Meditate before bed
Try wild/try whatever else.

In essence I’m looking for someone to give me my best chance of lucid dreaming within a week with a lot of focus on it.

DAYZMOND

Re: Spring break challenge HELP.

Postby DAYZMOND » 01 Apr 2018 06:03

welcome to the forum and i am on spring break right now as well

Hey. My name is dayzmond. I'm a young lucid dreamer with an idea. I'm from Charlotte North Carolina, and i intend to create a well know branch research project with lucid dreaming.

I've been lucid dreaming for 2 years. I'm not
very great but I am good And it's only because I apply modern science towards my goal of achieving lucidity.

I have created this account in search of 7 semi-skilled/ novice lucid dreamers to help me in a personal
research project that would eventually be used four years from now in my graduate project. In this research group Eight lucid dreamers, myself included, will dedicate to understanding one thing: how to achieve lucidity
every night.

I intend for the group to use the forum on a bi-weekly or bi-monthly basis. To keep Incontact and create the entire holy grail of lucid
dreaming. I want to explore deeper from what is already know about the dream world, to evaluate and do the impossible: Lucid dream every night effortlessly. I know I sound like a crazy man but all things start small.

And I just need a group of people to help me get started. It wouldn't be intense and is a huge work in progress but all people are welcome because I want this to eventually impact the entire world for the better I know it's crazy but lucid dreaming is a scientific phenomenon.

Please let me know how you feel and. If you love the idea please spread the word.

P.S forgive any grammatical errors. I'm a great idealist but a shit writer.
"its the people that are crazy enough to think they can change the world that actually do."
Want to join a lucid dream/ intention experiment? Want to be apart of something bigger than yourself? message me! :D
ONWARD! into the dream world.

Beginningdream

Postby Beginningdream » 02 Apr 2018 03:40

That’s sounds like quite an interesting idea but I have a few things to say.
1) no offense you didn’t answer my question... please do so if possible
2) I’m interested however I cannot and therefore will not put down a bunch of commitment to you idea. I would be glad to help but at the same time I just don’t want to make a promise I’m not 100% I can hold which I feel is understandable.
3) lucid dreaming every night doesn’t sound healthy, for two reasons you lose as much sleep as your dreaming I would assume given your conscious during the process but I don’t really know, and also I feel like lucidity every night could start to blur a line between the real world and dreaming.

Those are my thoughts. I’m interested to hear your response.

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 04 Apr 2018 18:57

Hi Beginning Dream! Well, sorry, its already Wednesday. But your best bet if you want to really go for it might be total immersion. Go to Youtube and get a bunch of tutorials and just listen 24/7. Then, it will guide you from there on how to try this or that. That was how I kick started my lucid dreaming last September and I've had like 100 LD's since. Reading is great too but it helped me to have stuff to listen to because I found it easier to take in the information passively.

(good chanels are World of Lucid Dreaming, snoozon, Tipharot, GizEdwards, TeamLucidDream, itstheluciddreamer, I Love Lucid Dreaming, Journey to Lucid Dreaming, SpaceTimeBadass, RaRaRabbit, dreampioneers, HowtoLucid, The Lucid Guide, Lucid Sage, Saint Lucid, DreamViews Podcast, LDTV, and many others that will appear in related links. Sorry if I left anyone out, that is just all off the top of my head!)

This will have your routine built into it. For example you will constantly hear someone talking about "reality checks" so it will remind you to do them. You will hear lots of talk about dream journaling so you will be more likely to write your dreams. ETC.

If you want to try to max your chances at LD in the easiest way possible, for free, thats my advice. However, I don't think LD can really be rushed. So if you don't get an LD in the next few days, don't be discouraged. Just put a little energy into it every day and eventually it will add up.

Feel free to ask me any other questions about the method. I might not have explained it perfectly. If you want you could check in with me here or via PM for a few days and that might give a jump start too.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Beginningdream

Postby Beginningdream » 04 Apr 2018 20:22

LDer Charles wrote:Hi Beginning Dream! Well, sorry, its already Wednesday. But your best bet if you want to really go for it might be total immersion. Go to Youtube and get a bunch of tutorials and just listen 24/7. Then, it will guide you from there on how to try this or that. That was how I kick started my lucid dreaming last September and I've had like 100 LD's since. Reading is great too but it helped me to have stuff to listen to because I found it easier to take in the information passively.

(good chanels are World of Lucid Dreaming, snoozon, Tipharot, GizEdwards, TeamLucidDream, itstheluciddreamer, I Love Lucid Dreaming, Journey to Lucid Dreaming, SpaceTimeBadass, RaRaRabbit, dreampioneers, HowtoLucid, The Lucid Guide, Lucid Sage, Saint Lucid, DreamViews Podcast, LDTV, and many others that will appear in related links. Sorry if I left anyone out, that is just all off the top of my head!)

This will have your routine built into it. For example you will constantly hear someone talking about "reality checks" so it will remind you to do them. You will hear lots of talk about dream journaling so you will be more likely to write your dreams. ETC.

If you want to try to max your chances at LD in the easiest way possible, for free, thats my advice. However, I don't think LD can really be rushed. So if you don't get an LD in the next few days, don't be discouraged. Just put a little energy into it every day and eventually it will add up.

Feel free to ask me any other questions about the method. I might not have explained it perfectly. If you want you could check in with me here or via PM for a few days and that might give a jump start too.

Thank you. I think I’m making progress. (Note I’ve worked on lucid dreaming for probably about 1 1/2 months and quit then another 1 month and without success). Anyways yesterday I woke up 2 times in the night to try wake back to bed and I’ve had no success with that however I don’t know if it is the result of me waking up or because I’ve really been trying to pay attention to my surroundings and increase overall awareness, but I had a pretty vivid(in sections, others are blurry), and memorable dream last night. Actually *dreams I recalled two. Anyways my point is I think I’m making some progress and now I’m going to try fild as it looks pretty promising and I’ve never tried it before and so I was wondering is there any chance you’ve had any experience with fild where you can help me out etc?
Thanks in advance.

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 04 Apr 2018 22:25

Sorry, I have never done FILD! I was just listening to a tutorial about it and wondering how it works. I am skeptical but I might try it. Here were some threads I found about successes with FILD.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LucidDreaming/comments/1djly9/fild_works_everytime/

https://www.reddit.com/r/LucidDreaming/comments/1dnfve/another_fild_success_story/

I read them and it seems important to be really tired. If I remember it, I will try! Thanks!

And just having the time to sleep in plus reduced stress should up your chances of getting an LD if you've already been trying a while. I dabbled in LD for years on and off before I got anything. EDIT - but what I mean to say is that I finally started getting LDs when I got more into it than just dabbling at it.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “For Beginners”