Hey Everyone!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
mreyes84

Hey Everyone!

Postby mreyes84 » 31 Mar 2018 22:00

My name is Manuel. I reside in the United States. Let's see, I have always found dreams really intense whether I'm in fear, awe, happy, excited, angry, etc. So through enough exposure, I thought...well maybe I should start recalling my dreams and recording them. I don't consciously create them so I'm certain there's quite a bit to learn from them. Further, if I could learn to become lucid, then perhaps I would be able to face my fears head on at will where everything is arguably possible.
Currently, I realize in most dreams that something's odd, but I never question these realities and so seldom become fully lucid(or at all). I can only recall two dreams where I've exercised a great deal of freedom(rather than following a plot) and only because they solicited a strong emotional reaction from me(and I awoke sobbing in both scenarios, so meh).
Anyway through lucid dreaming I seek to learn about myself and feel. Quite vague, but hopefully I'll have a clearer goal as I become better at this.

DAYZMOND

Re: Hey Everyone!

Postby DAYZMOND » 01 Apr 2018 06:00

i do feel where you are coming from when it comes to trying to understand where your dream is coming from but fortunately can help you at a lot of beginner tips

Hey. My name is dayzmond. I'm a young lucid dreamer with an idea. I'm from Charlotte North Carolina, and i intend to create a well know branch research project with lucid dreaming.

I've been lucid dreaming for 2 years. I'm not
very great but I am good And it's only because I apply modern science towards my goal of achieving lucidity.

I have created this account in search of 7 semi-skilled/ novice lucid dreamers to help me in a personal
research project that would eventually be used four years from now in my graduate project. In this research group Eight lucid dreamers, myself included, will dedicate to understanding one thing: how to achieve lucidity
every night.

I intend for the group to use the forum on a bi-weekly or bi-monthly basis. To keep Incontact and create the entire holy grail of lucid
dreaming. I want to explore deeper from what is already know about the dream world, to evaluate and do the impossible: Lucid dream every night effortlessly. I know I sound like a crazy man but all things start small.

And I just need a group of people to help me get started. It wouldn't be intense and is a huge work in progress but all people are welcome because I want this to eventually impact the entire world for the better I know it's crazy but lucid dreaming is a scientific phenomenon.

Please let me know how you feel and. If you love the idea please spread the word.

P.S forgive any grammatical errors. I'm a great idealist but a shit writer.
"its the people that are crazy enough to think they can change the world that actually do."
Want to join a lucid dream/ intention experiment? Want to be apart of something bigger than yourself? message me! :D
ONWARD! into the dream world.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”