"A Dream Character is Raped Every 30 seconds"

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
qdlincoln

"A Dream Character is Raped Every 30 seconds"

Postby qdlincoln » 01 Apr 2018 18:20

Woke up in the middle of the night last night and attempted a couple different WILD techniques, to no success, but just went back to sleep normally and became lucid:

I become lucid as I am walking up a hill. I shout "clarity now" and all the details become sharper. I remember that my current LD objective is go in a different direction than I feel the dream is taking me. I decide to turn right down a path instead of continue up the hill. My sex life has been non-existent lately so I start to imagine a beautiful, red haired woman will be behind the corner when i start down the path. To my surprise there is just a sex doll lying on the ground instead :lol: . I pick up the doll and enter what I believe is to be a museum and see a framed sign that says "A dream character is raped every 30 seconds, do something else!" A clear indication that there is much more to be experimented with than this base desire. I leave the museum and decide to try flying for the first time, this being only my 4th lucid dream since starting my investigations a month ago. At first I try to jump and flail into the air to no avail. Then i remember in the book I'm reading, Lucid Dreaming, by Robert Waggoner he says the best way to fly is to fly like you're superman. So I try this and take off into flight with several other men. I cannot believe what is going on and after a few seconds of staring at my surroundings below me I lose my focus and lose lucidity.

The words on the sign were more significant to me than my first flying experience! What a message!
Carpe noctem :ugeek:

LucidCat

Re: "A Dream Character is Raped Every 30 seconds"

Postby LucidCat » 02 Apr 2018 18:20

This is hilarious :D Probably your subconscious mind saved you there. As you are just getting into lucid dreaming you would have woken up from excitement when actually seeing a hot red head.
I wish you good luck on your further lucid dreaming way.
Tell me briefly about your lucid dreaming journey :arrow: http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20305

CARPE NOCTEM

starsofclay

Postby starsofclay » 07 Apr 2018 18:01

Omg that is freaking hilarious! Bravo. By the way, I am reading that book too and I love it

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 07 Apr 2018 22:24

WOW! Thanks for sharing. What a profound message!

I was thinking of a joke about "Dream Character Protective Services" earlier today after I read some other dream stories.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Xiaome

Postby Xiaome » 09 Apr 2018 19:56

I should read this book, it looks interesting

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”