I HAVE FOUND A WAY TO LUCID DREAM EVERY NIGHT!!!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
CatDreamer22

I HAVE FOUND A WAY TO LUCID DREAM EVERY NIGHT!!!

Postby CatDreamer22 » 01 Apr 2018 22:46

Beginners and everyone alike, I have unlocked the secret to becoming a true natural lucid dreamer! This technique has given me 6 lucid dreams in a row last night! It requires already knowing reality checks and a decent dream recall. Ok, so let me explain, You need an object of some kind. Any at all. For example, I used a plush cat. I know it may sound weird, but you need to stare at the object for at least 5 minutes before you go to bed. And you must keep thinking, "I am lucid." Then, once you go to sleep, you will see your object and INSTANTLY realize you're dreaming. It really works! When you get the image of the object stuck in your mind, it will appear in your dreams and will always remind you to become lucid. It's an AMAZING brain hack and it works EVERY TIME!!! I recommend everyone who is reading this to try it right before bed. Then, the night you go to sleep, you will become lucid! Good luck everyone! And have fun enjoying nightly lucid dreams!! :) :)

LosFreakos

Re: I HAVE FOUND A WAY TO LUCID DREAM EVERY NIGHT!!!

Postby LosFreakos » 02 Apr 2018 09:23

Before I say anything... April fools or not? I can't really tell, so I better stay careful... :?
Are you sure you're not dreaming right now? :P

CatDreamer22

Postby CatDreamer22 » 02 Apr 2018 13:13

uuuhhhhhhhh...... yeah April Fools. Darn, I thought at least one person would fall for it. :|

LosFreakos

Postby LosFreakos » 02 Apr 2018 14:23

Oh god, I knew it. But it was a nice try, I almost fell for it. I already wanted to congratulate you to your success before I was like "Hang on... 1st April. Looks too good to be true".
You know what? I'm going to try it anyway, just for the sake of it. You never know if you never try, after all. :lol:

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 02 Apr 2018 16:38

haha yes! It is a mind hack that will appear in your dream for the rest of your life and get you lucid every time. That is somewhat believable and I definitely wouldn't have known it was a joke a year ago.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

CatDreamer22

Postby CatDreamer22 » 03 Apr 2018 04:31

Lol, I kinda wish someone else replied to this first. :lol:

DwnrghtDreamer

Postby DwnrghtDreamer » 03 Apr 2018 16:06

CatDreamer22 wrote:uuuhhhhhhhh...... yeah April Fools. Darn, I thought at least one person would fall for it. :|

I've actually had some success with this method so maybe the joke is on you :lol:

Not every night success but it's still something ;)

CatDreamer22

Postby CatDreamer22 » 04 Apr 2018 02:00

DwnrghtDreamer wrote:
CatDreamer22 wrote:uuuhhhhhhhh...... yeah April Fools. Darn, I thought at least one person would fall for it. :|

I've actually had some success with this method so maybe the joke is on you :lol:

Not every night success but it's still something ;)

Seriously? Maybe I should try it then.

LosFreakos

Postby LosFreakos » 04 Apr 2018 10:28

Isn't this one of LucidCat's methods? He does exactly that with a glass cat that he possesses (the one in his profile pic). He had success with it (at least) once as far as I know.

CatDreamer22

Postby CatDreamer22 » 04 Apr 2018 13:06

LosFreakos wrote:

Isn't this one of LucidCat's methods? He does exactly that with a glass cat that he possesses (the one in his profile pic). He had success with it (at least) once as far as I know.

Well if it's worked for him then that means I might have luck with it too :)

Return to “For Beginners”