My most common and most frightening Nightmare

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
LosFreakos

My most common and most frightening Nightmare

Postby LosFreakos » 05 Apr 2018 08:35

Tonight I feel like I was very close to having a nightmare that I already had at least 10 times in my life, especially when I was between 6-14 years old. I'm going to paste my description right here, if you wanna read the story behind it, you can do so in the Beginner section:

I can't fully describe the nightmare, it is too abstract, too confusing. Up to this day I am still not quite sure what happens in the dream. Everything is black. You literally can't see sh**. There seems to be absolutely nothing. Yet, somehow I feel the presence of something. It is not a creature, it's probably not an object either. It could be some kind of wall, though. A wall made out of... nothing? Dark matter? It seems to be somewhat distant, yet at the same time it feels so close. When it comes closer, it goes away at the same time. The thing that seems to be the size of a molecule surrounds me in the very next second. It looks like a solid, very massive... thing, though at the same time I have the feeling that I could lift it with one hand if I wanted to. My head gets all dizzy, it's like I'm falling into the wall and back. It has some sort of pattern printed on it, I just can't see it but I feel it being there. :shock:

So, what do you think? I have a theory myself, but I want to hear your opinion first.
Are you sure you're not dreaming right now? :P

Return to “Dream Interpretation”