Hello everyone!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Nickel

Hello everyone!

Postby Nickel » 06 Apr 2018 12:32

I've been dabbling in various forms of consciousness for the last 10 years or so. With little to no guidance. Funny it took a brief encounter with (what can only be descibed as) an alp, or demon winged thing. Lol made a noise like cats fighting. It started out as a pretty mundane dream: in that dream I was trying to figure out laptop problem. Not sure why? Not super geeky in the awakened state. When I retreated from the problem. I walked out a screen door to a dark carport drive way. A cat followed me out there. Then out of no where the silhouette of this demonlike creature probably all of 4 feet tall. Started jumpin around in front of me makeing cat fight noises. Come to thing of it. Maybe the cat that followed me out there was fighting it off. Lol oh well. That's how I found this forum. Cheers!

LDer Charles

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby LDer Charles » 11 Apr 2018 23:27

Hi Nickel! I had a similar introduction to dreaming. There was a giant silver knight who came into my room when I was in sleep paralysis. He had a big axe. I was so freaked out that as soon as I woke up I googled "WHAT TO DO ABOUT NIGHTMARE?!" And found this web site. So I started keeping a dream journal.

I think these demons that appear to me, you or others are such a mystery. I hear about demonic imagery in dreams pretty often. Like things with horns or fangs and such. I don't know what to make of it. So I just write down what happened. I mean they could really be demons. Or they could be just something symbolized as demons.

I usually try to offer everything that comes to me kindness and friendship, even these "demons". One compassionate view of demons is that they are beings just like any others but they have lost touch with their own source energy. So they want to "take my soul" or something like that. So if a demon ever wants my soul, all I tell them is, you don't need it, pal! And I reconnect the demon to their own source energy, which is love and light, just like my own.

And if a demon wants to possess my body, I'm like, "you don't WANT to possess my body. LOL. You have it GOOD, not existing in physical form. Having a physical body is NOT all its cracked up to be. You want IBS, a head ache, or an itchy bug bite that won't go away? I don't think so. Go and enjoy some flying, and let me know how it went!"
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “Introduce Yourself”