Suicid in dreams

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
mjcaboose

Suicid in dreams

Postby mjcaboose » 07 Apr 2018 08:23

So lately I had some dreams where I realize that it's a dream and I kill myself. Once time I shot a guy in my dream and I couldn't live with a guilt so I decided to shoot myself. I shoot and everything is suddenly black and no thoughts. a second later I start thinking that I always thought that the death is the end but now I am dead but still thinking. I was half awake, cz I could feel my body but not move it. that was a fukin weird experience.

LDer Charles

Re: Suicid in dreams

Postby LDer Charles » 07 Apr 2018 22:28

Thanks for sharing! I have been shot in dreams twice. In one, it was like I felt myself die, but painlessly. But then a few moments later, I was back in the dream, and I gently took the gun from the dream character.

So basically I died in a dream, but not physically. The results in a dream from dying can be very spontaneous and interesting!
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

mjcaboose

Postby mjcaboose » 08 Apr 2018 00:39

Thanks for replying. I have died in my dreams before and I have even been a ghost lol. But that particular dream was lucid and I deliberately put the gun on my head (I think it was an uzi) and pulled the trigger .

Xiaome

Postby Xiaome » 09 Apr 2018 19:54

God save this dreams! these are very bad thoughts

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”