Things I want to do while lucid

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
starsofclay

Things I want to do while lucid

Postby starsofclay » 10 Apr 2018 12:40

Here are a few experiments I want to try while lucid. I encourage others to try these as well if interested and post back any results:

1. Have a DC whisper something in my ear. If they ask what they should say, just tell them whatever they feel is important.

2. Ask a DC what they dreamed last night.

3. Ask the dream to build me a meditation retreat.

4. Visit another planet

5. Call out for a dream guide

6. Ask the dream to heal my energy, or chakras

7. Ask the dream for pshychological healing

8. Change the weather

9. Look in a mirror and see what my self-image is, and perhaps try to alter self-image (more confident, less anxious, happier)

LosFreakos

Re: Things I want to do while lucid

Postby LosFreakos » 11 Apr 2018 10:58

starsofclay wrote:Here are a few experiments I want to try while lucid. I encourage others to try these as well if interested and post back any results:

1. Have a DC whisper something in my ear. If they ask what they should say, just tell them whatever they feel is important.

2. Ask a DC what they dreamed last night.

3. Ask the dream to build me a meditation retreat.

4. Visit another planet

5. Call out for a dream guide

6. Ask the dream to heal my energy, or chakras

7. Ask the dream for pshychological healing

8. Change the weather

9. Look in a mirror and see what my self-image is, and perhaps try to alter self-image (more confident, less anxious, happier)

That's good, that's a pretty modest approach if you ask me. If your LDs are somewhat stable and if you have enough faith that those things are really possible, all those things should be very easy to achieve.
Are you sure you're not dreaming right now? :P

starsofclay

Postby starsofclay » 11 Apr 2018 12:51

LosFreakos wrote:That's good, that's a pretty modest approach if you ask me. If your LDs are somewhat stable and if you have enough faith that those things are really possible, all those things should be very easy to achieve.

Thanks, yeah I'm just starting out so I just picked some things that interest me at the moment.

Ok so last night I got lucid while me and two dc's were walking up the stairs, up to one of their apartment. I stayed very cool and when I got to the top of the stairs I looked at my hands and sure enough I had some extra fingers and some of them were only half length. I rubbed them for stability as we entered his apartment.

The two dcs climbed into bed and began making out, but remembering my list I decided to go into the bathroom and do the mirror test. I was mostly interested in seeing how my face looks in the dream, considering how completely screwed up my hands were. It was surprisingly accurate, but the mirror was a bit hard to see through and as I move my head around it warps and stretches like a fun house mirror.

I notice a smaller mirror to my left but it is too foggy to see through. I see if i can change my appearance and I end up with a lot more body hair than I usually have. I walk back into the bedroom and the two are doing their thing and i am trying to decide if I want to join them when my damn alarm goes off!
Last edited by starsofclay on 11 Apr 2018 20:04, edited 1 time in total.

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 11 Apr 2018 17:17

Wow starsofclay! Great LD. That's great that you remembered a dream goal. This way you can make the most of the dream. Sorry your alarm went off! But, don't worry, you will get another chance! :)
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

starsofclay

Postby starsofclay » 11 Apr 2018 20:07

LDer Charles wrote:Wow starsofclay! Great LD. That's great that you remembered a dream goal. This way you can make the most of the dream. Sorry your alarm went off! But, don't worry, you will get another chance! :)

Thank you! Yeah, I was surprised that I got lucid, there was really no trigger or anything, just walking up the stairs, I was like "oh yeah." Also happened on the night that I didn't take anything like B6 or htp... and dream recall for the rest of the night is pretty fuzzy. I'm thankful that it happened, but that damn alarm.... :roll:

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 11 Apr 2018 22:55

starsofclay wrote:
LDer Charles wrote:Wow starsofclay! Great LD. That's great that you remembered a dream goal. This way you can make the most of the dream. Sorry your alarm went off! But, don't worry, you will get another chance! :)

Thank you! Yeah, I was surprised that I got lucid, there was really no trigger or anything, just walking up the stairs, I was like "oh yeah." Also happened on the night that I didn't take anything like B6 or htp... and dream recall for the rest of the night is pretty fuzzy. I'm thankful that it happened, but that damn alarm.... :roll:

Yeah that's such a bummer about the alarm. I have this weird thing where I wake up every couple hours through the night so I don't use them. If you didn't use alarms would you be late for something?
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)

starsofclay

Postby starsofclay » 12 Apr 2018 13:14

LDer Charles wrote:
starsofclay wrote:

Yeah that's such a bummer about the alarm. I have this weird thing where I wake up every couple hours through the night so I don't use them. If you didn't use alarms would you be late for something?

well, I own a business that I can not be late for... but I don't set them on the weekends. If you are waking up every couple of hours but still getting enough rest, then that's great for LDs and recall!

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 12 Apr 2018 18:07

starsofclay wrote:
LDer Charles wrote:
starsofclay wrote:

well, I own a business that I can not be late for... but I don't set them on the weekends. If you are waking up every couple of hours but still getting enough rest, then that's great for LDs and recall!

Yeah! I don't think I would be able not to. Well, I could just go back to sleep and ignore the dreams but... I want the dreams!

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”