lucid dreaming experiment

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Sn4tch

lucid dreaming experiment

Postby Sn4tch » 11 Apr 2018 03:00

And yes it worked.

I looked at my hand for 3 months, and then it worked. Focus and have fun, yes in the beginning.

First what you do, don't want to sleep, then you get sleep paralysis(first fase), and yes don't panic.
(second fase)Then you go in to black, meaning you can't see. Then you have to wait. After that you will go in to
a (third fase) dreaming zone. Btw this only works when you are sober.

What i did is focus on my hands, you do this every day, then you see in the dream that your hands or weird.
This way you know you that you're in a dream. Then you focus more on your hands. So it becomes easier.

But there is something wrong here, been doing this for 5 months and something stopt me, a dark "something" is keeping me out.
It makes sounds that you can feel in your total body. Like telling me i can't go further. Giving fear. So i stopped. I even saw a dark figure in my bedroom that left after i tried to talk with it. After i tried talking with it for 4 times, doesn't seem to understand me. In fase 2.

Could some tell me why?

LDer Charles

Re: lucid dreaming experiment

Postby LDer Charles » 11 Apr 2018 23:14

Hi Sn4tch! Well, good job attaining lucidity. It probably takes a lot of focus to look at your hands that much.

I wonder what the dark figure is, too. I've heard of this kind of thing in other posts and dream journal entries. But I don't know what it is. I haven't got anything like this that I can remember.

Does it feel ominous? My sleep paralysis sometimes feels like an ominous feeling. But not all of them are like that.

You know what I get? I will be in sleep paralysis and hear a voice. I guess I stay still and keep my eyes closed so I don't see it. I just try to listen to it/him/her.

I think if you proceed with some curiosity, kindness, and an open heart, it might turn out to be a friend.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “Introduce Yourself”