Getting Back to Basics

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
DwnrghtDreamer

Getting Back to Basics

Postby DwnrghtDreamer » 11 Apr 2018 14:43

So I had a lucid dream a while back but unfortunately I have fallen out of practice. I am currently getting back into it and I was wondering if you all could help.

My dream recall has been steadily improving and I want to start trying some techniques. What lucid dreaming techniques would you suggest for someone who is just getting back into the practice?

LDer Charles

Re: Getting Back to Basics

Postby LDer Charles » 11 Apr 2018 17:13

Hi DwnrghtDreamer! Welcome back to lucid dreaming. Well, I think dream journaling is a great habit to implement. So, great job on that.

My next one would be to read Lucid Dream stories to get a feel for how they go. There are lots that people have posted online and I can help you find some if you don't know where to look.

I also think it might help to read about Dream Induced Lucid Dream techniques (often abbreviated as "DILD").

A lot of people recommend the "MILD" technique and meditation for a beginning routine too so you can take your pick of what you like best. An easy way of doing MILD is to search Youtube for "Lucid dreaming affirmations" and then just follow along with the video.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

DwnrghtDreamer

Postby DwnrghtDreamer » 11 Apr 2018 17:38

LDer Charles wrote:Hi DwnrghtDreamer! Welcome back to lucid dreaming. Well, I think dream journaling is a great habit to implement. So, great job on that.

My next one would be to read Lucid Dream stories to get a feel for how they go. There are lots that people have posted online and I can help you find some if you don't know where to look.

I also think it might help to read about Dream Induced Lucid Dream techniques (often abbreviated as "DILD").

A lot of people recommend the "MILD" technique and meditation for a beginning routine too so you can take your pick of what you like best. An easy way of doing MILD is to search Youtube for "Lucid dreaming affirmations" and then just follow along with the video.

Thanks for your help!

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 11 Apr 2018 22:56

DwnrghtDreamer wrote:Thanks for your help!

Youre welcome!
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”