Crazy 95% WILD success rate

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
MegaVrund789

Crazy 95% WILD success rate

Postby MegaVrund789 » 12 Apr 2018 23:16

If you're me, and have been cracking your head trying to WILD, then I have something for you. Essentialy, to fully understand WILD you have to be able to experiment with various methods.
Hopefully this can help.
So, regular shit right here.
Go to sleep.
Wake up, I wake up like 7 hours after, but thats may be because I am a kid.
So, now, think about random things. Interact with your thoughts for like 5-10 minutes. I think that this step sort of tells your brain "Oh look, this yut thinks all the time before he fallis asleep, so he should be falling asleep any second now."
Now, stop engaging with your thoughts and zero down your inner talk.
Then your mind thinks, "All right, he's gone. Time to begin the process."
Then BOOM! Your body may feel like it's vibrating, remember it has to be your ENTIRE BODY, not just your hands or somethin.(If this happens its most likely numbness)
Your head may feel heavy. And oh, yeah, when the vibrations happen, DON'T focus on it. Agh, hard to explain. You'll KNOW it's happening, and all you gotta do is resist the urge to FEEL it at a specific point on your body.
Then let the hallucinations pass and then you should be in a dream.

*Important to remember, when your thinking about random stuff, stay STILL. I don't know why, but this is essential, for me at least.

It it has worked for you, let me know, as it will make my day knowing that my method worked for someone.

JAD

Re: Crazy 95% WILD success rate

Postby JAD » 13 Apr 2018 12:52

I'll give it a go. I like your approach.

DrLysergic

Re: Crazy 95% WILD success rate

Postby DrLysergic » 15 Apr 2018 03:55

Sounds like a pretty cool method, I'll try it tonight and update on how it goes.

EDIT: Worked beautifully, had a quite vivid LD where I designed an entire house in my mind and got my brother to build it manually. I probably should have done more, but it was fun.
Sing with me, sing for the years. Sing for the laughter and sing for the tears. Sing with me, just for today.

Kind of comic how a kid from DC would Marvel at his superheroes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdTW6nzWbTE

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”