I flew to another planet

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
mjcaboose

I flew to another planet

Postby mjcaboose » 13 Apr 2018 19:56

So I finally got a lucid dream. Didn't have one for a while. I think I woke up and forced myself to continue the dream I was seeing and felt asleep. That's when I got lucid. So I was pretty continuous and first decided to try a few things. I look myself in a mirror and it wasn't me. It was my high school classmate who has the same name. I haven't seen him for more then 10 years. Next I tried pushing my finger through my palm. Didn't go through. But I was still lucid. I than decided to fly while driving a motorcycle. It worked. Then I took to of my cousins and it was too heavy. I could fly only with one of them. Still was heavy. Later I decided to fly to another planet while I am lucid. Well, I traveled through the universe to a planet similar to ours ( I was thinking a few days ago that if I get lucid I should try to fly to anothet planet). There I found a civilization where a few individuals where ruling others . I don't remember all the details but I liberated their people by overthrowing their government . I also saw myself in a mirror this time by accident and surprise surprise it was me.

LDer Charles

Re: I flew to another planet

Postby LDer Charles » 17 Apr 2018 23:28

WOW That's so cool. It sounds like a really prolonged LD, too. What was it like to fly through the universe? Do you remember what you saw as you went along?
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”