To anyone who bought Lucid Dreaming: The Fast Track

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
MermaidMelodies

To anyone who bought Lucid Dreaming: The Fast Track

Postby MermaidMelodies » 06 Aug 2012 06:12

Hey, some of you may have already seen a similar post like this, but I decided to delete it because I felt like it was in the wrong section, but for anyone who has bought Rebecca's course Lucid Dreaming: The fast track, is it really worth it? I'm only sixteen, I don't really have that much money and on top of that I'm trying to save up for a trip next summer, so $37 dollars to me seems like it would be stretching my budget. Don't get me wrong, lucid dreaming is probably the coolest non-fiction concept within human abilities I've ever heard of, and I really want to get a jump start on it especially because of all the benefits from it. I know about the guaranteed money back policy (okay, this is just me being paranoid) but I'm still a little uneasy about it. I'm already receiving the 10 easy Steps to Lucid Dreaming, should I just stick to that for right now and see what happens? Or is The Fast Track the best way to go? (I'd ask my parents for some money too, but knowing old people their skeptics about buying books about dreaming over the internet ._.)
Lucid Dream Count: 0
Semi-Lucid Dream Count: 2
Recorded Dream Count: 20

lucidinthe sky

Re: To anyone who bought Lucid Dreaming: The Fast Track

Postby lucidinthe sky » 06 Aug 2012 07:49

I haven't purchased or used Rebecca's course, but judging by the great work she's doing with this site it's probably good. If you can speed up the process of learning it's worth $37. Talk about taking a trip: If you want to take a trip like you've never had before, have a lucid dream. Just try to imagine a dream suddenly turning into a 3D, solid, high definition world that you can actually touch and feel. Actually, my lucid dreams are much better than I could have imagined. I spent my first few in disbelief, just saying to myself, "How can this be happening?" I spent 2 years messing around with it before I got serious and wish I had sooner. Whether you buy the course or not, I would recommend making it a priority to learn.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

MermaidMelodies

Postby MermaidMelodies » 06 Aug 2012 18:13

lucidinthe sky wrote:I haven't purchased or used Rebecca's course, but judging by the great work she's doing with this site it's probably good. If you can speed up the process of learning it's worth $37. Talk about taking a trip: If you want to take a trip like you've never had before, have a lucid dream. Just try to imagine a dream suddenly turning into a 3D, solid, high definition world that you can actually touch and feel. Actually, my lucid dreams are much better than I could have imagined. I spent my first few in disbelief, just saying to myself, "How can this be happening?" I spent 2 years messing around with it before I got serious and wish I had sooner. Whether you buy the course or not, I would recommend making it a priority to learn.

That's a good thought c:, though the trip is for college/high school credit and extracurricular and that's a big part of the reason I want to go, but if you really do think it's worth it and you regret not starting earlier, I'll consider giving it a shot, maybe if I do figure out how to lucid dream I can figure out more ways to save up money for the trip, but for right now I think I'll wait until I finished her free ecourse and see how significant of a difference that has made. Thanks for the insight on how truly worth it it is to lucid dream :3.
Lucid Dream Count: 0
Semi-Lucid Dream Count: 2
Recorded Dream Count: 20

jamiealexander

Postby jamiealexander » 06 Aug 2012 21:01

It's definitely worth knowing. I'd say it's the most comprehensive book around for newbies and it's good to know everything in there.

If you need some money just knock on a few doors and ask to cut some grass :D Or go on Iwriter.com and write 10 articles if you have Paypal.

Brian

Postby Brian » 07 Aug 2012 22:54

While the video is really beneficial for beginners you can also check other tips of tricks related to lucid dreaming on other resources. I will not post any other resource here since it would break the meaning of this site, but when in doubt to purchase something just do a couple of research on different sites and what not.

If you know how to explore the vast library of the internet you can pretty much learn a lot. Its a matter of taking your time to actually do a deep research related to the subject that you want to do. ;)

I hope I have helped a little bit :)

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”