Introduction

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
sushhhiii

Introduction

Postby sushhhiii » 15 Apr 2018 21:18

Hello everyone,

My name is sushhhiii and I just signed up as a member of these lucid dreaming forums. It has been a dream of mine to actually become lucid and explore the possibilities what I can do in such a dreary yet conscious state. Unfortunately, I hardly scratched the surface and still haven't had a fully lucid dream despite me having a full guide of how to do so. I also have a tendency of keeping dreams to myself (except in my dream journal). I hope that someday I will master lucid dreaming to make it become a part of my sleeping routine and give me joy and peace that I believe I deserve.

Hope I become a great addition to the forum.
sushhhiii

LDer Charles

Re: Introduction

Postby LDer Charles » 18 Apr 2018 01:00

Hi sushhhiii! Welcome to the world of lucid dreaming forum. Well, I think you will get lucid dreams one day. Signing up for the forum is a good idea. I started participating in Lucid Dreaming forums online last August, and that was really when I started Lucid Dreaming a lot more. So I think being a part of a lucid dreaming community can help you a lot.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

JDneon

Postby JDneon » 18 Apr 2018 11:45

Hi sushhhii,maybe you are trying so hard and that's why you aren't succeeding in having a lucid dream.
I'm not so experienced i had around 10 lucid dreams but just 4 of those were full dreams on the other ones i would lose focus and wake up,the only thing i know is the harder i try to have a lucid dream the further i am from getting one.Try reality checks during the day and meditation.
If you have any results let us know on the forum!

sushhhiii

Postby sushhhiii » 20 Apr 2018 16:31

JDneon wrote:Hi sushhhii,maybe you are trying so hard and that's why you aren't succeeding in having a lucid dream.
I'm not so experienced i had around 10 lucid dreams but just 4 of those were full dreams on the other ones i would lose focus and wake up,the only thing i know is the harder i try to have a lucid dream the further i am from getting one.Try reality checks during the day and meditation.
If you have any results let us know on the forum!

I've been doing the reality checks about 15 times per day and I'm starting my training on meditation. Sometimes I feel like I can't fall asleep. I have been going to bed earlier and try to avoid electronics several minutes before bedtime. If there's anything that might stop me from falling asleep easily, do tell.

JDneon

Postby JDneon » 25 Apr 2018 17:53

I had the same issue when i changed my sleep schedule i think it's normal.
When i can't sleep i try imagining something,like daydreaming with closed eyes.I find it to help me relax,and focus my attention away from trying to sleep,i end up sleeping eventually.You can use it as an exercise as well visualize what you would like to dream of.

Spooly1

Postby Spooly1 » 25 Apr 2018 18:19

Hi everyone just joined this site so I can share all my lucid dreams with the dreaming community, have a good day all x :D

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 26 Apr 2018 23:19

Spooly1 wrote:Hi everyone just joined this site so I can share all my lucid dreams with the dreaming community, have a good day all x :D

Welcome Spooly! We're glad you're here!
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “Introduce Yourself”