LUCID DREAMING RESEARCH STUDY - Help a PhD student, advance Lucid Dream research!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
EssexResearcher

LUCID DREAMING RESEARCH STUDY - Help a PhD student, advance Lucid Dream research!

Postby EssexResearcher » 16 Apr 2018 17:34

Hello everyone,

I am a Neuroscience PhD student at the University of Essex (UK) who is studying lucid dreams and investigating methods of inducing them reliably and easily!

Particularly, I am looking at individual differences in lucid dream frequency and exploring various methods of lucid dream induction (such as cognitive techniques and external stimuli techniques in the form of light flashes, vibration and audio).

Lucid dreams can be defined as: " Awareness that one is dreaming while dreaming. Thus, in a lucid dream it is possible to wake up deliberately, or to influence the action of the dream actively, or to observe the course of the dream passively."

The survey is investigating individual differences in lucid dream frequency, all responses and information are anonymized and it shouldn’t take more than 30 minutes.

Link to the study:
https://essex.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6QoA6dSNalThtRj

I appreciate your time, and hope you will take part in this study! For any further questions please email me at [email protected] or write here :)

Kind regards,

Achilleas Pavlou

LucidCat

Re: LUCID DREAMING RESEARCH STUDY - Help a PhD student, advance Lucid Dream research!

Postby LucidCat » 16 Apr 2018 18:46

That was a very interesting set of questions, they made me think a lot. I'm curious for what the results are.
Tell me briefly about your lucid dreaming journey :arrow: http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20305

CARPE NOCTEM

EssexResearcher

Re: LUCID DREAMING RESEARCH STUDY - Help a PhD student, advance Lucid Dream research!

Postby EssexResearcher » 18 Apr 2018 13:27

I will be posting the results once the study is completed :)

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”