They Asked Me To Stay

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
ilianaa

They Asked Me To Stay

Postby ilianaa » 16 Apr 2018 18:05

I just created this account to ask this question because it really interested me and slightly scared me
I was in the city with a mysterious blond girl (who had formally chased me until I altered her to become my friend) and the city grass was so green and beautiful. I was lying there, so happy and content. I said "I wish i could stay here forever" and then an African woman appeared over me and asked me if I really meant it because she could make this possible. Anyone experience similar experiences/what does this mean?

LDer Charles

Re: They Asked Me To Stay

Postby LDer Charles » 18 Apr 2018 00:51

Hmm very cool. Once, I was in an LD and my Mom turned to me and asked, "Wanna dream forever?" I was having insomnia and so when I finally got to sleep, I had REM rebound, and it became a very long dream.

I am not sure what it means, or if that would really be possible. But thanks for sharing! Sounds like a very profound dream.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

jae

Postby jae » 25 Oct 2018 17:01

heyyyy i know i'm like several months late for this post, i've just recently found this site sooo. anyway, i joined here to share a pretty similar dream i had a few years ago. i was a big fan of, um, video games before and in my dream i met with zelda. near the end of my dream, i said good bye to all of them and thanked them for giving me such a great time. the dream was fantasy-like with its filters and how everything looked, it was really just wonderful. i remember zelda holding up his hand mid-air, waiting for mine, and asking me if i wanted to live there. Idkkk

Petal

Postby Petal » 25 Oct 2018 19:06

In one of my most favourite lucid dream experiences. I was wandering in deep space alone, when “my father” picked me up and took me to a special places that he said could be my own forever. I don’t know if by “father” it was my real father or some half-baked concept of god. One of the rooms in the place had too low ceiling for my “Dad” and he said he wouldn’t go there often because of it. It didn’t really matter it was special and the place fitted me. I still go there if I manage to get lucid enough. It’s my safe place, so I won’t ever describe it to people. I’ve added and adapted to it over the years but the basic layout and main original features are still there. No one else really goes there, only one other dream characters, who’s is a bit on the scary side but we have an agreement to respect each other’s privacy. I get the impression it’s down to me to invite others to my part which is the majority of it. And yeah it was also a heavy dream and the place is still sacred. It almost feels like a real place. It’s interesting how others dream.
Anyhow, Kind Regards. I hope to see you about...

Ianmc5

Postby Ianmc5 » 25 Oct 2018 19:50

jae wrote:heyyyy i know i'm like several months late for this post, i've just recently found this site sooo. anyway, i joined here to share a pretty similar dream i had a few years ago. i was a big fan of, um, video games before and in my dream i met with zelda. near the end of my dream, i said good bye to all of them and thanked them for giving me such a great time. the dream was fantasy-like with its filters and how everything looked, it was really just wonderful. i remember zelda holding up his hand mid-air, waiting for mine, and asking me if i wanted to live there. Idkkk
cool Id want to do this in my first lucid dream (whenever that may be ;) ) oh and I hope you aren’t getting Zelda and link mixed up lol
:o

Return to “Dream Interpretation”