Seeing someone from other side

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Jendy13

Seeing someone from other side

Postby Jendy13 » 17 Apr 2018 05:00

If you're having a lucid dream and you see someone who has passed away, is it possible you're having an actual interaction ?

LDer Charles

Re: Seeing someone from other side

Postby LDer Charles » 18 Apr 2018 00:00

Hi Jendy13! I think its possible. Once, I dreamed of my Great Grandmother and she told me, "Its great you're getting into Lucid Dreaming. Just make sure you do it for the right reasons." and she was hinting at relationships being important. I don't know if it was really her spirit, or my subconscious mind just utilized the image of her, or feeling of her prescence, to form a character. I wasn't very connected to my great grandmother.

What would you prefer them to be?

I have heard lots of interesting LD stories about peoples deceased loved ones appearing to them. I was never really close with any of my relatives but I could get a feeling of what its like to miss someone and wish to see them again, from their stories.

The main people I know who died were my Uncle, my Great Grandmother and... my Grandmother on my Mom's side. But I wasn't very close with any of them.

If I was a ghost, I would definitely visit people in their dreams. I'd be like, "Yo, what up, don't read my journals!" :)
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “For Beginners”