HI

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
JDneon

HI

Postby JDneon » 18 Apr 2018 12:08

Hello everyone.
I'm trying to get some advice on lucid dreaming since i'm not constant and i want to share my stories and experiences on this forum,as well as read and learn from others experiences.I'm going to share a couple things about me.(i hope you love reading)

I can help people who are new and suffer from sleep paralysis,i had a period where i had them almost everyday i reached a point where i was afraid to get some sleep,i stayed awake for more then 30 hours,but i defeated this fear and started enjoying sleep paralysis once i saw it as an experience and started analyzing it.
The 1st ever experience i had with controlling or interfering with dreams although simple,was at the age of 7-8(i'm 21 years old),i had some disturbing dreams the same ones(i lived with my grandmother at the time and i would never go out,grey monotonous life this is why i had the same dreams maybe),after having the same dreams over and over again i knew what was awaiting me when the dream started so i developed the ability to wake up from this dreams.Some years later i discovered that i can do that with any dream that i find disturbing or where something will harm me,i sensed something in this dreams like a dark presence like someone watching me ,that would be enough for me to wake up if i wanted.

LDer Charles

Re: HI

Postby LDer Charles » 18 Apr 2018 14:33

Hi 3Dneon! Welcome to the forum!
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “Introduce Yourself”