I have a favor to ask

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Kumiethelucid

I have a favor to ask

Postby Kumiethelucid » 19 Apr 2018 16:14

Hey guys my name is Kumail and I am having trouble having consistent lucid dreams. My favor is this (please keep a open mind) I have been reading a lot about how the subconscious can help solve problems in your life no matter how big or small well what if you could ask your subconscious mind for me on how to have a lucid dream with very little effort. I have some problems in my life I want to fix. I want to have a better relationship with my friends since I won’t be able to see them a lot.

LDer Charles

Re: I have a favor to ask

Postby LDer Charles » 24 Apr 2018 00:33

Hi Kumail! Sorry to hear you won't be able to see your friends a lot. Do you think lucid dreaming will help you to have a better relationship with them? I think thats possible but I wasn't sure if its what you meant.

I read your post a few days ago but haven't got the chance to ask my subconscious any thing. I got lucid a few times but didn't remember to ask my subconscious that for you yet. Sorry. If I get the chance to ask my subconscious a question I intend to ask it that for you. My subconscious is hard to get a hold of! LOL

An easy way to access your own subconscious is non dominant hand writing. Just ask yourself a question with your dominant hand, and then let your non dominant hand write a reply. You will know if its your subconscious talking or just you writing with your other hand. But I got good results with talking to my own subsconsous in this way.

Other things that come to mind are meditation. Done properly, meditation should be the least effort you could possibly do. So thats an LD technique that is like the opposite of effort.

Its also possible to dream journal without a lot of effort. I think sometimes my dream journaling is totally effortless. Even though it looks like effort to write all that. Actually it happens effortlessly.

I hope that helps! And I hope that you can have a good relationship with your friends :)
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”