FILD help / can FILD doesn't work for someone ?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Anonyme71

FILD help / can FILD doesn't work for someone ?

Postby Anonyme71 » 23 Apr 2018 18:24

Hi, I'm trying FILD since more that 6 months, each night. And each night, I fall asleep during each 7 alarms. So first, maybe I'm doing something wrong ? And then, is it possible that FILD just doesn't work with someone, so I have to try something else to get results ? (I liked fild because it doesn't require to leave the bed and I've multiple trying each night .. Thanks !

LDer Charles

Re: FILD help / can FILD doesn't work for someone ?

Postby LDer Charles » 23 Apr 2018 23:56

Hi Anonyme71! I only tried FILD a few times but I haven't been able to get it to work. I have lots of LD's through DILD and DEILD.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

CatDreamer22

Re: FILD help / can FILD doesn't work for someone ?

Postby CatDreamer22 » 24 Apr 2018 04:52

FILD is a tough one to understand. Because it's like WILD, but without sleep paralysis. And you don't feel yourself falling asleep, which is why you must do a reality check right after doing the technique because it will induce an OBE in seconds.

Though it is exciting and simple, I personally still find it difficult.

However, I would recommend that you don't wait for sleep paralysis, because you won't feel it. And don't worry about falling asleep too quickly without realizing it. All that matters is that you do the reality check right after to know if you're dreaming or not.

Return to “For Beginners”