communication during dreams

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
dreamoverflow

communication during dreams

Postby dreamoverflow » 24 Apr 2018 21:49

I want to details 3 cases of dreams I've done over the time that tell me about communication during dreaming, but not specially about lucidity during dream. Maybe you could tell me your experience on that too or some rational explanations.

Case 1 : The most crasy. Late on the morning, like 9 am, sleeping on a saturday morning, when it is the more propice to remember about dreams. I make a dream very different of all other I've done. I was repairing a computer tower, and more specifically changing the graphic card, and the hard drive by a SSD. I never dream about computer except this time. But I've had the impression it was not really me, I was like a spectator. So 1 or 2 hours later, after wakeup, I start my computer, open my email and one of my good friend explained me (in his email) what he had just doing this morning. And guess what ? He explained me that he was changing its hard drive by a SSD and changing its graphic card. So crazy no ? Since that I think it is possible to have some sort of telepathic communication during dream.

Case 2 : I make a simple dream of an ex gilfriend, ok not simple but you don't have to known about thoose details xD And the next day, during my shopping, who was in the shop ? Yes her, I've never seen since so many years. I know coincidence are possibles.

Case 3 : Again a simple dream, more recently, again of an ex girldfriend (ok ok I know... but its just a normal friend now). I make a simple dream and see her, and then remember after wakeup, so I decide to contact here (no news since maybe 1 year or less). I send her a text message and she anwser me she tought to me the previous days. Coincidence ? Synchronicity ? Or maybe something more rational, a date or period of the year that could remember us something particular ? Or maybe she just said she thought to me to be kind ? xD

Voila, I known that the cases 2 and 3 are possibly explainable with some rationals arguments, and I don't want to mistify, but what about the first case ?

lucidé

Re: communication during dreams

Postby lucidé » 25 Apr 2018 08:25

If you were an observer and seeing it happen at the same time and not really communicating with the friends, the experience is called dream spying/scrying. In low chance cases, a user can have a dream/lucid dream at the same time something in real life is happening. How would I know this? Because I experienced dream spying SO many times myself. One instance of it, I was able to identify a criminal from a lucid dream I confirmed biased in real life I later saw on the news.
...I will confess there might have been one lucid dream I had an incident. Some disabled kid picked up on what I was saying as during a WILD I was having when I was talking to him during my WILD and even described my visual appearance. Like with meshing, it was likely just some low odds.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

dreamoverflow

Postby dreamoverflow » 25 Apr 2018 16:58

Very interesting. I will do more exploration about that, but it's not easy to induce, have you identified some precises variables that will make that kind of experiences more probable ? Often when news people sleep at my home my dreams are different, maybe the discussion influenced dream, or maybe sometime I thought it was the thought of the other that are influencing my dreams. But maybe its just my sensibility, and I try myself to have a different kind of thoughts...

JDneon

Postby JDneon » 25 Apr 2018 18:14

i had just 2 cases where close family members appeared in my dreams 2 to 3 days before dying:
the 1st one being my Grandfather about 7 years ago a dream so vivid and immersive.
we were in front of some white houses there was a seat in front of one of the houses and he was inviting me to come in but i just said i will sit here on this chair.
The 2nd one is the one that struck me the most.
2 days before my dad died 3 years ago,i had a disturbing dream(he had a kidney cancer).
I saw him lying down on an hospital bed (he was at an hospital at the time)with some tubes one on his mouth and another linked to his belly.
There was a doctor as well going around doing something,the space around was so dark,my father had a suffering face.He said something i don't remember.I was so disturbed,i had to call him once i woke up and check on him but i told him nothing about this dream.2 days later he died while sleeping.
That's when i started believing dreams have more to them then just what science says,that dreams are composed based on experiences we lived or saw.

dreamoverflow

Postby dreamoverflow » 25 Apr 2018 21:14

Yes so Jungian dreams. I don't speak about a similar dream I had with one of my family people. The night she died I've received a message from her, saying here is your inheritance, and with a particular ambiance, I don't remember clearly of the details but the message was clear. I was troubled on the morning and I've received a call of the bad new...

But maybe I've done lot of time this dream and only remember once ? I'm not sure, this was very ood...

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 28 Apr 2018 08:57

JDneon wrote:i had just 2 cases where close family members appeared in my dreams 2 to 3 days before dying:
the 1st one being my Grandfather about 7 years ago a dream so vivid and immersive.
we were in front of some white houses there was a seat in front of one of the houses and he was inviting me to come in but i just said i will sit here on this chair.
The 2nd one is the one that struck me the most.
2 days before my dad died 3 years ago,i had a disturbing dream(he had a kidney cancer).
I saw him lying down on an hospital bed (he was at an hospital at the time)with some tubes one on his mouth and another linked to his belly.
There was a doctor as well going around doing something,the space around was so dark,my father had a suffering face.He said something i don't remember.I was so disturbed,i had to call him once i woke up and check on him but i told him nothing about this dream.2 days later he died while sleeping.
That's when i started believing dreams have more to them then just what science says,that dreams are composed based on experiences we lived or saw.

I've had lucid dreams about this before as well.
Once I had a sudden WILD while I was fully awake in class. I just started feeling like I was flying, and found I was in my dream body, and flew toward the ceiling, through the ceiling and above the roof. This WILD was one of the very first ones I had where I didn't have my disability, and when I talked to an uncle whom I previously saw in the hospital and he looked so sick, he was young, healthy, and like me, he didn't have his disability either. It was really cool to talk to a family member in a lucid dream where there were no real life afflictions, that is until he disappeared shortly after. Before he disappeared, he taught me a little bit on some of the controls I should use in the current lucid dream I was in. I then had to fly back to class, finding out I had cloned myself in my lucid dream.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

dreamoverflow

Postby dreamoverflow » 21 May 2018 22:42

I've tried there is 2 night during a good LD night to send a message to a friend using telepathy during LD but nothing special. I have to try more or differently, or with different persons maybe.

But I'd a normal dream about my brother, coming at my home with a motorbike, was for me, but I didn't try it, just sitting on, but not driving (maybe because I remember some time when he comes with his motorbike). But the day after this dream he phone me, after a certain period without contact. And also the day just before he called me, he was visiting our oncle who have a motorbike and so my brother just sit on. Not a coincidence right ?

Return to “Paranormal Activity”