My first lucid dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Spooly1

My first lucid dream

Postby Spooly1 » 25 Apr 2018 18:41

Well i started doing research in to lucid dreaming about a year ago, started watching videos ect finding out has much has I could , then about 2 months later I had my first lucid dream. Basically the dream started just has a normal. I was on a bus my Mrs was driving then we crashed in to a pub lmao " I know very weird" then I went inside the pub toilets, there was mirror on the wall, i started to look at my image then I spotted a tattoo that I don't have it said " love me " then boom it hit me like a slap in the face I was lucid, I couldn't believe it I was in the dream world. I went to go outside I opened the door then the dream world just dissolved in front of my eyes and making a very strange noise, then it all went White, it was like something out the matrix lmao. I'd say being lucid lasted about 15 seconds. I was lucid 3 days ago that lasted 10/ 15 mins ;)

LDer Charles

Re: My first lucid dream

Postby LDer Charles » 26 Apr 2018 23:36

Thanks Spooly1! That part with everything going white sounds cool. I hope to hear more of your LDs! :)
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Spooly1

Re: My first lucid dream

Postby Spooly1 » 27 Apr 2018 03:23

LDer Charles wrote:Thanks Spooly1! That part with everything going white sounds cool. I hope to hear more of your LDs! :)

Thanks for reading my LD experience I'll post more soon, have a great day ;)

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”