Introduction :D

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Mostafa1232

Introduction :D

Postby Mostafa1232 » 26 Apr 2018 11:11

Hello guys. Im a begginer from iran:○ i was searching on google a week ago and i found this website. And im trying to have full lucid dreams for 2weeks maybe :cry: at the beginning i had 2 lucid dreams in 3nights but it didn't last 30seconds and i lost my awareness . So i thought its a good sign of that im learning fast but after that 2dreams im not having any lucid dream just normal dreams that i can remember 1 hour or 2 hours of it but not lucid . I tried MILD DILD WILD :idea: and DIELD none of them helping me i just think i can remember my dreams better than before can anyone help me im so angry and upset that i can't get any lucid dream . Im 17years old BTW :D

goldenrose

Re: Introduction :D

Postby goldenrose » 26 Apr 2018 14:19

Welcome to the forum! It's great you're already seeing results in such a short amount of time - if you're struggling with awareness, persistence is key! Dream recall is an important first step as well.

If you are having issues, there are many boards available to help. I hope you find your time here prosperous (oh and you're not the only young one on here, I'm 18 years old :D ).
Darkness is always held up by the light.

Mostafa1232

Postby Mostafa1232 » 26 Apr 2018 14:59

goldenrose wrote:Welcome to the forum! It's great you're already seeing results in such a short amount of time - if you're struggling with awareness, persistence is key! Dream recall is an important first step as well.

If you are having issues, there are many boards available to help. I hope you find your time here prosperous (oh and you're not the only young one on here, I'm 18 years old :D ).

Thanks , Ya i had a lucid dream in the first nights of my practices but after that its gone but now i think i know where my problem is . i will try and let you know if i had any lucid dream :mrgreen:

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 26 Apr 2018 23:17

Hi Mostafa1232! Welcome to the forum!

I'd say just keep participating in the forum. Ask questions as needed. It takes people various amounts of time to get lucid regularly but eventually people get there :)

Sounds like you are doing everything right so its only a matter of time.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “Introduce Yourself”