Im Creating a Lucid Dreaming Script, What do you Think?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Passport1993

Im Creating a Lucid Dreaming Script, What do you Think?

Postby Passport1993 » 26 Apr 2018 23:28

I have some great affirmations I think for a subliminal recording I plan to have made to create the MILD technique while sleeping, but its kind of lengthy. Im borrowing some of it with permission from the guy who is actually going to produce the audio with affirmations he used in another category. Im wondering if I should trim down some of these affirmations, what do you think? Do they need to start with I or my? I know they should be in the present tense and as positive as possible. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :)

"I now decide that I accept my reality. Anything is possible." (This is the first affirmation. Does it seem relevant or necessary for something related to lucid dreaming?)

"I now through my subconscious mind, quickly and effectively develop, maintain, and increase my ability to lucid dream." (Sounds nice, but again, does it seem too lengthy? Im not an expert and googled article suggestions are mixed.)

"I now completely let go of any and all negative beliefs and worries about lucid dreaming." (Could that be trimmed too?)

"I allow myself to have lucid dreams."

"It is easy to have lucid dreams."

"I am comfortably asleep and my dreams are vivid." (This one I created and I am wondering if it connects properly. Does anyone know if it matters what stage or timeframe a person is in during sleep for these instructions to manifest?)

"I am having a vivid dream and I remember to do reality checks often and calmly."

These are just a few examples. I'm just trying to get a general idea. If you'd like to see the rest, I'd be more then glad to show you. Thanks for reading.

starsofclay

Re: Im Creating a Lucid Dreaming Script, What do you Think?

Postby starsofclay » 26 Apr 2018 23:35

I don't know if I can help, but would love to hear the finished audio

Passport1993

Postby Passport1993 » 27 Apr 2018 00:49

I'm certain that the background sounds played with the subliminal track will be ideal for anyone. It consists of light rainfall with a very distant gong sound together. :D

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 01 May 2018 23:28

Passport1993 wrote:I have some great affirmations I think for a subliminal recording I plan to have made to create the MILD technique while sleeping, but its kind of lengthy. Im borrowing some of it with permission from the guy who is actually going to produce the audio with affirmations he used in another category. Im wondering if I should trim down some of these affirmations, what do you think? Do they need to start with I or my? I know they should be in the present tense and as positive as possible. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :)

"I now decide that I accept my reality. Anything is possible." (This is the first affirmation. Does it seem relevant or necessary for something related to lucid dreaming?)

"I now through my subconscious mind, quickly and effectively develop, maintain, and increase my ability to lucid dream." (Sounds nice, but again, does it seem too lengthy? Im not an expert and googled article suggestions are mixed.)

"I now completely let go of any and all negative beliefs and worries about lucid dreaming." (Could that be trimmed too?)

"I allow myself to have lucid dreams."

"It is easy to have lucid dreams."

"I am comfortably asleep and my dreams are vivid." (This one I created and I am wondering if it connects properly. Does anyone know if it matters what stage or timeframe a person is in during sleep for these instructions to manifest?)

"I am having a vivid dream and I remember to do reality checks often and calmly."

These are just a few examples. I'm just trying to get a general idea. If you'd like to see the rest, I'd be more then glad to show you. Thanks for reading.

Hi Passport1993! I've always had a hard time selecting and wording affirmations myself... Well, one way to know its to try them out. Record it and listen. Then if any part of it starts to bug you then you know that's what you could try to adjust a little. Re-record, etc.

I think they are all good things to affirm, and relevant to lucid dreaming.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Passport1993

Postby Passport1993 » 03 May 2018 18:36

Thank you so much for your perspective, LDer Charles. Could you suggest some quality software to use in experimenting with subliminals? I've never tried that, but I think using my own voice would be ideal and much more affordable than having another guy do it, even though he is an expert and produces high-quality stuff. The other thing is, I hate the sound of my own voice when I hear a recording of it! :lol: Hopefully that doesn't carry over when creating subconscious messages. ;-)

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”